|20|

Wooyoung.
"King Jung? Are you fine? It's doctor Kim!" Someone said. I mumbled something because I didn't even know what was happening.

King Jung?

Doctor Kim?
Doctor Kim was the palace's doctor. I almost knew him my entire life.

I finally was able to open my eyes. The first person I faced was doctor Kim, who looked at me worriedly.

"Doctor Kim?" I just asked and looked around. I was in my bedroom. But not in the bedroom in Namhae. It was my childhood's bedroom in the Palace.

"Why am I here?!" I yelled and got up, which I immediately regretted because I had a bad headache.

"Please calm down my majesty! The soldiers brought our new king home. And If you're curious, your father's murderer is also here. He's in the dungeon of course" the doctor explained. My eyes got big.

New king? He meant me. My plan worked out. I smiled a little and nodded.

"You almost burned to death in that mansion at the beach my majesty! But gladly your father's murderer saved you!" The major told me whereupon I just nodded.

San saved me. Of course he saved me.

"I am fine now. Thank you doctor Kim for taking care of me!" I thanked the doctor who just smiled and left.

I looked over to the soldier. "Please manage that everybody will be in the entrance hall today. I need to make an announcement" I told him.

The soldier immediately left my bedroom and started to send the message to everyone.

I jumped up, ran towards my mirror in order to fix my hair and put on some lip gloss to look good for San.

Poor San had to wait in the dungeon for me.
I thought.

On one hand I was sad that San and my sweet home burned down. But on the other hand I was glad that my father was finally dead.

I put on a beautiful silky robe and made my way to the dungeon. Everyone greeted me politely since I was the new king.

"My majesty?!" The soldier who kept an eye on the prisoners looked at me in surprise. "Hello Jongho! Can you show me where Choi San is?" I asked him happily.

He nodded a little overwhelmed and leaded me to the cell where San was.
"Jongho, I will free San. No one will ever arrest him again, is that clear?" I looked at the muscular soldier.

Jongho nodded and opened the cell for me.

"Sani!" I screamed whereupon he got up and ran towards me. "Hey my love" he whispered into my ear. I just sighted in relief and kissed him deeply.

After our kiss, I took his wrist and pulled him out of the cell. "Let's get out of here" I said and walked past Jongho, who was still shocked.

I pulled San to my bedroom and locked the door behind us because I didn't want someone to interrupt us. I still needed to explain everything to San and convince him of my idea.

"I feel weird. Is that the life you want?" San asked me curiously. I sighted loudly. "No it's not the life I want. I loved the house in Namhae but now we're here" I explained to him.

"I'll stay with you. No matter where you are. But honestly, I don't know if the palace's life fits to us" San said while stroking my cheeks softly.

"Me neither but it was the only chance to get rid of my father San" I replied whereas I kissed his lips softly. "I know my angel. You did everything right" the taller answered.