Regenals

Rachel: Jesse? What are you doing up there with them?  

Jesse: I've transferred back to Carmel High, Rachel. I'm sorry that it's come to this, but you guys were awful to me. You never accepted me. You never listened to my clearly superior ideas.

Quinn: Sabrina what are you doing with them?

Sabrina: I joined Vocal Adrenaline. The New Directions Were terrible and unfair. I can't stand it!

Quinn: How long?

Sabrina: The Vitamin D incident

 Finn: Sabrina....

The Blond put on a strong face but was breaking inside the two people she was scared of hurting hate her now it's all here fault. Was winning and taking down the New Direction's worth it? Jesse put a comforting hand on her shoulder.

Jessie: The blogs and chat rooms say that we're finished and that you guys are ripe to topple us. We just wanted to show you a little something we came up with a few days ago to see if you agree with that assessment.

Girl: Thanks for letting us borrow your auditorium, guys. It's quaint.

Sabrina: Ok rule number 1 never ever speak unless your told to, ok. B$*&

Regionals and New Directions preformed a Journey songs. Sabrina is preforming a song that she wrote herself the Vocal Adrenal preformed Bohemian Rapacity. 

Backstage some girls were smack-talking Quinn. Saying words like "Slut" "I'd tap that if she wasn't already" "Think She'll have mine!"

Sabrina: Who the F*'(# ARE YOU

Girl: I-

Sabrina: No SERIOUSLY WHO THE HELL ARE YOU. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HER. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SPEAK ABOUT HER LIKE THAT!

Boy: And what are you going to do about huh Rich Girl

Sabrina slaps everyone hard in a row. She walks away as she sees Quinn being rolled away.

Sabrina: Quinn...Quinn!

Sabrina follows but Finn Stops her

Finn: What are you doing her, shouldn't you be preforming now.

Sabrina: Is Quinn going to be ok?

Finn: Her water broke but she's strong, now tell me why are you here going to brag or something?

Sabrina: I'm sorry, I know your not going to believe me but I never meant for you or Quinn to get hurt.

Finn: So you broke our trust then egged Rachel.

Sabrina: THEY DID WHAT? Glad I wasn't there for that. I couldn't take glee club

Finn: Then why not just leave and spare us the heartache!

Sabrina: I wasn't thinking!

Finn: To think I was falling for you

Sabrina: Finn I

Finn: Get out of my sight

Sabrina: Finn...

They both were going to break into tears

Finn: NOW! Please...

Once Sabrina left Finn kicked a chair and both started to tear up. After the awards, Vocal Adrenaline won every member happy except Sabrina.

Jesse: Hey what's wrong? We won. Your performance was amazing Who knew you could write your own songs

Sabrina: I messed up so much! I hurt my only friends. I feel so bad

Jesse: I saw what you did. How you stood up for Quinn. Your face when we did Bites the dust. It wasn't the same as when you first preformed. You put on a happy face but the glisten in your eye was dull today. You miss it. I get it I feel bad too. I feel bad how I hurt Rachel.

Sabrina: You egged her!

Jesse: It wasn't my idea!

Sabrina: You think they would ever forgive us?

Jesse: In time the will.

Jesse stands up and extends his hand.

Jesse: Come on let's have some fun we both need some support right now.

Sabrina nods as she takes his hand and they both leave.