Unicorn

-The kids are hanging around in The choir room Enter Mr Shue.]

Mr Shue: Alright, New Directions.

He claps his hands once as a call to order, the kids sit and settle down.

WILL: Big news. As you all know, Vocal Adrenaline came in second last year at nationals.

FINN: The only good thing to come out of that lost weekend.

Sabrina gives a look to her boyfriend

Finn: Besides us getting back together.

He smiles and so does she

WILL: Well, the boosters at Carmel don't donate tens of thousands of dollars every year to come in second, so they fired Dustin Goolsby.

ARTIE: So handsome.

WILL: And they're having trouble finding a new coach. It seems that no-one wants to take on that pressure cooker.

TINA: That means they're vulnerable.

WILL:  Yes, and if we work hard enough, we can beat them. Which is why I realize that, umm, I can't direct the musical this year.

RACHEL: No, Mr. Schue, you can't cancel the musical. My New York dreams depend on it.

WILL: I'm not canceling it. I'm just not directing it. My sole focus has to be in here. Nationals, Nationals, Nationals! And it's not just me that's gonna have to focus harder this year. I've been too easy on you, so everyday after choir practice I am instituting a mandatory Booty Camp (he writes "Booty Camp" on the whiteboard) so that we can work on our dancing. Now, it's not for all of you. Just the people that I think need help. Like -

FINN: (shaking his head) FINN

WILL: How did you know? And Puckerman, Hummel.

KURT: I must protest.

MIKE: You kinda have one move, Kurt. It's like this sashay, (he demonstrates) and it's super distracting.

WILL: Jones.

MERCEDES: What? Hell to the nizzy - no.

WILL: You told me once that you were Beyonce. You don't think she spends extra time in the dance studio? Sabrina Edwards -

She stands up excited.

Sabrina: I'll be judging you silently and schedule things. I still will be supporting you all!

Finn claps for his girlfriend and she curtsies

Mr. Shue: Mike Chang has offered to be my assistant and we start tomorrow and yes, Puckerman (PUCK is raising his hand), it is mandatory.

BLAINE: Mr. Schuester, would  you mind if I dropped by for a little bit. I really need to catch up with you guys.

RACHEL: Okay, Mr. Schue, I'm glad that you're so concerned with our special-needs members, but what about me. Okay, who's gonna direct the musical?

WILL: Ladies and gentleman, your co-musical directors. Ms. Pillsbury and Coach Beiste. Now, Ms. Pillsbury did such a good job helping me out with Rocky Horror last year that I knew she could handle the job.

BEISTE: And I'm here to keep the football guys in line and I've also talked them into playing the Jets.

RACHEL: Mr. Schue, with all due respect to Ms. Pillsbury and Coach Beiste, this is crazy - they have absolutely zero experience in directing a musical.

BEISTE: Not true: In college I was in "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum. I played the forum.

WILL: The teachers at this school are already overworked and unfortunately a lot of them agree with Sue that the arts are a waste of time. Besides, they are gonna have some help. I have decided to include a student director this year.