|21|

Wooyoung
I looked him deeply into the eyes. "I have a crazy idea but let's take a bath while we discuss on it" I said and grabbed his wrist again.

We went into my nearby bathroom. "Why do I have the feeling that you'll use your body to convince me of your plan?" San joked whereupon I punched him sarcastically.

"Listen, it'll sound crazy at first but I seriously want to convince you" I explained myself solemnly. San just nodded.

We freed ourselves from our clothes and got into the huge bathtub. I immediately cuddled onto San's warm body.

The hot water felt unbelievably good. I played a little with the foam which made San laugh out loud.

"Can I hear your idea now?" San asked me curiously. I sighted and turned around in order to see his face. "Not like this pretty boy. If I see your beautiful face, you already get me" the older said.

I giggled and rolled my eyes playfully.

"This is serious Sani" I said and started to collect my thoughts in order to aim at persuading him of plan.

"Okay listen...I'll change the rules of the countries monarchy, then I'll announce you as the new king, we get married and I'll be your Queen. How's that?" I explained anxiously about what San would say.

I knew it sounded crazy. But that was the only way to finally make San a member of the family and make everyone accept him in the castle.

Moreover, I wanted to freaking marry this man. 

"Wooyoung...beautiful...this is insane. I can't be the king. What about our peaceful life far away from this castle and the stress?" He replied.

"S-San..we can build another home anywhere we want, if you become the king. We don't need to do anything, if we don't want to. We can hire people for every little piece of work" I tried to convince him by giving more arguments.

San saw the fear and sadness in my eyes. It felt like I lost him. This life wasn't made for a demon.

"I want to be your Queen" I said while leaning forward in order to kiss him. San pressed me tightly onto his muscular body.

"This is so crazy" the demon mumbled. "But you know I'd do anything for you so let's do it" he continued whereupon I smiled brightly.

"Thank you" I thanked him happily. San just smiled at me in love. "Well I think that's the moment" San suddenly said whereas he grabbed his pants and took something out of his pocket.

I looked at him in confusion. As soon as I saw the famous little black velvet box I knew exactly what was coming. My heart pounded like crazy and I started to feel dehydrated.

The sunset outside was beautiful. The golden sun made us look like beautiful creatures. The whole atmosphere was romantic and then San finally opened the little velvet box.

A diamond ring appeared.

"I am sorry I am doing this now right here in the...bathtub but I wasn't sure if you'd marry me this fast so I waited and now you already said you want to be my queen-" he started to talk.

My eyes got watery.

"Wooyoung, I am so in love with you. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me and I can't wait to spend even more time with you once all of this is over. I love you so much...so..will you marry me?" He finally asked me.

I cried and and hugged him tightly.
"Yes yes yes!" I screamed and kissed my favorite person on the planet.