His Wicket's Journey

Hello!

Yep, it's time for that final Author's Note.

Damn...

Felt like yesterday I started this book, and yesterday I received Sanya's angry emoji and message about me being a devil in disguise 🤣😜. You know, I still have trouble believing the messages I get. Sometimes I wonder if they're sent to me by accident. I've literally sat there for a while thinking, "Am I good at writing?"

Because, I've received the sweetest notes, like "You're great at writing!"

I'll try to keep this note light and funny, like me *hair flip*

A friend of mine asked me, what's my advice or trick to life. I was hella confused, but she and I... We've been friends forever now. I know her better than I know myself. I replied, why are you asking me this. She said, My aunt, is always like, look at Victoria! She's always studying well and she's got a perfect GPA. I kinda laughed.

My life is anything but perfect, My dad and grandfather want me to continue the family business for every female in our family, Becoming a doctor. I like writing, but I haven't dared suggest it just yet. It's embarrassing really, I'm afraid to talk to my own parents.

My advice, follow your passion and trust yourself.

So... that ain't very 'Ria' of me, is it? I'm usually the girl who jokes around and lightens the mood.

But, feel free to contact me! And... there is a Shubman Gill fan-fic coming soon. *wiggles eyebrows*

Thank you for supporting me and baring through my evil little cliffhangers.

~ Ria ~