-Blakely and Reid's Wedding-

Blakely

Today is the day, I've been waiting for, for months. To marry the love of my life and have a beautiful family together. I also, have the best, of best friend ever by my side. I'm sitting in my room after taking a, shower at my mirror, when Saige walks in.

"Morning hun. Are you ready for today?"

"Morning...yes I can't wait to marry Reed and finally be Mrs Sanderson."

"It's a long time coming." Saige says with a smile.

"I know and it is so worth it, seeing him when I walk down the aisle today." I smile at her in the mirror. "What are the guys doing right now? Have you heard for the girls?"

"The guys went to get things set up at the reception area. The girls should be here soon, also Jace and Dayton came in the other night and stayed at Reed's place, with Axel because his place was closer then here." Saige tells me as she's fixing my hair.

Hearing a knock at the door, "I'll go see who it is and be back, it's probably the girls." I tell Saige and I walk out of the room.

I go to the security room and check the cameras and see Ski, Ivy and Kimber at the door with security. I go answer the door and let the girls in and thank the security. I lock up the door again and the girls and I go back to Reed and Blake room.

"Hey beautiful, how are you feeling." The girls say in unison.

"I'm good, a little nervous, but excited." I smile at them.

"Have you girls seen Jace and Dayton yet today?" Ivy asks.

"No we haven't seen them yet, but I do know they are with the guys, making sure the reception place is all set up. They came in the other night." Saige tell the girls.

"We haven't said anything, but Ski and I have been seeing Jager and Dayton for about six months now." Ivy tells Saige and I.

"We're so happy for you guys." Saige and I say to them and hug them.

"Lets get you guys ready. I'll finish up Blakely and then you girls can help me with her dress."

"Okay we'll get our make up and hair done, then our dresses."

"The dresses are on the crib in the room across from this room." I tell the girls.

"Okay we'll be back in a little bit." Ski says to Saige and I and leaves the room.

I turn back to the mirror and Saige finishes working on my hair with ringlets on the sides and back. Then, my make up gets done. Just before my make up is done the girls come back in and they look beautiful in the dresses. Ski's dark hair is done up in a french twist with loose ringlets on the sides and make up lightly applied. Ivy blonds hair is done in big loose curls and then, brushed through to leave it a wave and her make up is also lightly applied.

"You guys look beautiful." I say as my eyes start to fill with tears.

"Don't start crying now, your make up is going to smear." Saige says to me as she hand me a tissue.

"I'm going to go get my dress on and I'll be back." Saige then leaves the room.

Buzz, buzz, buzz I grab my phone off the dresser and see that it's Reed calling.

"Hi baby, how are things with you guys?"

"Everything is good here." I tell him with a smile.

"Everything is set up and ready, we are now back at my place and getting ready, to head over to the beach."