-More traders-

Axel

Standing in my office at home with the guys, I called a meeting to talk to them. "The call I got this morning, was from one of the, guys at the warehouse here. He and a couple other guys found a, case open and from, what it looked like was either guns were taken or the person was just rummaging through to find something. Everything has been good for awhile now, so we need to figure this out fast, because if we have anymore traders among us, it's not going to be good."

"Maybe we just need to do a lie detector on everyone, to find any traders we may have, if we can't find it from the cameras." Jace says to me and Dayton and the other guys agree.

"Okay then Jace and Dayton I want you to go and check out the camera footage from the warehouse. Before I got the call at nine this morning and the same with the outside cameras footage. The rest of us will go to where the cases are. When we talk to the men there and look for ourself what is missing or tampered with." The guys all nod and head out the door of the office.

Coming out of the office I go to the kitchen and find Saige and the girls sitting out on the patio, talking and watching the kids play in the yard.

"What are you doing out here?" I walk up and see Saige look at me with a smile, I kiss her on the lips.

"We're just talking weddings and babies and also watching the kids play." She tells me.

"Daddy, daddy." I look up and see Parker and Paisley running towards me, Emery coming up behind. When they got to me, I bent down and scooped them both up, seeing Emery run to Reed as he walked out with the other guys.

"Hello little ones. Are you having fun playing with Em?" I gave them both a kiss on the cheek.

"Yeah pay Em." Paisley says waving at Emery.

"Pay Em." Parker says.

"Em fun." They both tell me, but then wiggle in my arms so I put them down.

Turning around I see Reed put Emery down and run off with Parker and Paisley, I walk over to sit next to Saige on the couch. "Sweetheart I want to let you no the guys and I, need to go over to the warehouse and check a problem out."

"I knew something was going to happen, just like I said this morning."

"We need to look over the cameras. I'll try to be back soon."

"Alright I love you and you guys be careful."

"We will." I kiss her and walk out with the guys.

Driving to the warehouse a million things run through my mind. Are we up against a new problem of enemies, to deal with. Over the last twenty years, my Father ran the business and there was no problems. In the last four of those years things were good, until just this last year. The last year before I met Saige things started to go wrong. Getting to the warehouse with the guys, we all get out of the car heading inside the building. The guys go with me to the warehouse loading room and Jace and Dayton go up to the security room to check the inside and outside cameras. Down to the loading room Reed, Jager, Chance and I meet with the guys that called. "So, where is the case you found open. Who was it, supposed to go to?"

"The case is over here and it's supposed to go to the Ramirez group." Brentley says to me as we reach the case.

"Well have you guys moved any of the guns?"

"No, we just saw it open and I called you." Sylas says to me looking at Brentley and Marshall.

"Okay Jager I want you and Sylas to check through, the case that was open and the rest of Ramirez's order along with the order next to you. Reed I want you to go with Marshall and check those cases over there across from Ramirez's, then Chance and Brentley to check the cases down by the loading door. I'm going to my office and get the totals for each, so we know if anything is missing."