three

louis pov:
ever since today, i couldn't get harry out of my head. for some reason, something about him is off. he's more than broken. i guess as time comes i'll see just how broken he is. on another note though, he's beautiful. i'm bi but he's prettier then any of the girls i've dated. i guess you could say i'm excited to spend more time with him. even if it's just one hour every other day.

i was knocked out of my thoughts when i heard my phone ring. harry.

before i knew it, i was on my way to pick up harry. i'm not sure why but something is telling me something about all of this is wrong. the situation is off.

when i arrive, he gets into my car. "hey harry. are you okay?" i asked and he turned his head to me. oh my. his head is bleeding and he looks as if he's been crying. it also looks like a bruise forming on his head? oh my.

"harry oh my goodness what happened?!" i said with a worried voice. "oh erm..it's nothing" he said looking at his hands. "harry, i think we should go back to my place for a little bit." i said. "oh um okay." he said to me still looking at his hands. i sighed and began to drive back to my flat.

when we arrived, we began to walk to the front door. "um louis? is-is it okay if i-if i maybe stay the night?" he asked nervously. "oh harry of course it is. i mean i'm not sure it's the best idea for me to let my patient sleep in my flat but i'll make an acceptance for you because your harry." i said putting my hand in his hair. he smiled back and wow. i've never seen him smile before and wow. he has bright dimples and he just looks so cute. note to self: make harry smile more. i noted in my head.

we went inside and i began to make some tea for harry and i. "so um..harry what happened? like why did you call me?" i asked nervous for the answer.

harry's pov:
"so um..harry what happened? like why did you call me?" he asked me looking into my eyes. what was i supposed to say to him? oh i just got beat by my parents and i'm pretty sure my mom is bleeding out right now due to being drunk and arguing with my what i so call father. yea no. "oh erm..just family problems i guess. i just needed to get away for a second and breathe you know?" i said to him fidgeting with my bracelets that cover my ugly scars. "harry." he said and when i looked up and our eyes met. i soon felt cold soft hands on my wrist. he was taking of my bracelets. "louis no you can't-" he cut me off by saying, "harry. please just trust me." he said and before i knew it, my scars where showing.

"oh harry." he said sympathetically. out of nowhere, he took my wrists in his hands and kissed my scars. "harry, please know you are more then what your mind tells you. you are perfect." he said to me. wow. nobody had ever actually cared like louis did. "louis i-" he cut me off by saying, "harry i just wish you could see what i see. you are so so beautiful. you really are. i don't know what kind of things people have told you but god harry you are so so perfect." he said to me and kissed my scars one final time.

"hang on." he said to me, getting up out of his seat on the couch. i waited patiently, curious on where he went. he came back with...a blade in his hand. i wasn't sure what was happening.

"harry," he began to say as he placed the blade in my hand. "cut me." he said suddenly. i was so confused because no! i would never ever hurt louis. "louis no i can't- i could- i could never hurt you- i- i won't!" i said taken back by everything. "harry. this is how i feel when you cut yourself. it hurts me so so much." he said cupping my face and drying my small tears with his thumb.

"louis, why are you so nice to me?" i asked confused as ever. "because harry, i care so much about you. just from the couple weeks i've been seeing you, i've realized how broken you are. harry i want to help. you aren't just my patient." he said looking down, a bit nervous. "i- i don't understand? what do you mean i'm not just your patient?" i asked confused. "i- i don't know just forget about-" i cut him off by saying, "louis. tell me what you meant please." i practically begged. i couldn't deny i had small feelings for louis so i was hoping this was something. "i'm not ready to talk about it quite yet harry. let's just go get some sleep yea? it's a bit late." he said getting up from the couch. i sighed and decided to not argue due to me being so tired.

we walked to his room and as he made down his bed, i stood at the door awkwardly, not sure what to do. "harry you can take my bed. i'll sleep on the floor or the couch, it's not problem." he said to me. "i- i um- i kinda well-" i stuttered not knowing how to ask him what i wanted to ask him. "harry what?" he said confused. "louis. i- i was wandering if you might would sleep with me tonight? i understand if not it's just i-" he cut me off by saying, "oh harry of course i will. it's not a problem." he said with a smile.

i slowly got into bed with him and sighed. his bed was so comfortable and it smelt just like him. soon after almost drifting off to sleep, i felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, and a head on my shoulder. "is this okay?" louis asked me almost in a whisper. "um yea yea it's..it's perfect"

and there it was. we fell asleep like that.