six

!!TW!!
louis pov:
it had been one month since that all happened. i still gave harry therapy, and we still talked normal i guess. nothing happened with us sexually and i never got to tell him my true feelings for him.

it's been a few days since i've eaten. i can't seem to be okay with myself recently. every time i see harry, he has fresh cuts and looks skinnier. i don't know how to deal with it. thinking about food makes me sick.

i know me being messed up isn't helping harry at all, and i'm sure he knows that, but i just can't seem to be okay. neither can he.

i had decided last night that i would tell him today when we hung out. i'm going to tell him everything i'm feeling for him. i want him to know i can care for him and i can love him like he should be loved. i want him to know i'm willing to give up everything for him.

love makes you crazy, they say.

harry's pov:
today i woke up and wanted nothing but to see louis. we haven't been the same ever since i attempted to take my own life but i'm ready to talk it all out and fix it. i'm not sure what i feel for him i just know something is there.

i got up and brushed my teeth then soon put on my outfit. i wore a white blouse with black trousers. recently, i've been dressing more on my feminine side which i'm not minding. of course i haven't showed anyone my new fashion, but today i will.

i'm going to the cafe with Louis and we are finally having a normal day together like old times. i was so excited last night i could barely sleep.

i went to my car and began to drive when i heard my phone ring.

from louis: hey i'm here. i should have told you earlier but dress somewhat nice please, big plans today xx

i looked at the text and thanked i was already dressing nice. i am kinda confused though because, big plans today? weird. i thought it would be a normal day? huh strange i guess i'll just have to figure it out later.

i arrived at the cafe and walked in and woah. louis was wearing a blue suit with a silk blouse under it. he looked beautiful. we stared a each other for minutes it seemed like until we went back into reality.

"wow um haz you look great." he said looking at me. "um thanks you do too." i said nervously. we walked to our table and i looked around to realize there was nobody here. we got a seat in a dark corner beside a window. there were nice chandeliers hanging from the ceilings and it smelt like rich people...i don't know if that's really a thing but i'm making it a thing.

"so um.." i said awkwardly. he sighed and said, "haz we both know we were close before the whole...incident. let's not be awkward okay. i really would like to have a good day with you and there is so much more i have planned for today. all of it won't be fun if we are awkward alright?" i nodded understanding.

the waitress came to our table and got us to order our drinks. i got black coffee, while louis got a water. who doesn't like coffee?! weirdo.

"so..what do you have planned for today?" i asked. "well now harold, that's what the surprise is" he said with a smirk. oh how i wish i could kiss that smirk off his face. i know i could never though because..after doing what i did, he would never like me like that.

after small conversation, we walked out of the cafe and walked slowly beside each other, hands touching every now and then. "haz do you want to maybe ride with me and we can get your car later?" he asked me. "um yea sure that's fine" i said getting into his car.

after a few minutes, i decided to ask where we were going. he just shrugged and smirked. confused as ever, i just rested my head against the car window and waited.