The Husband Teaser

I arrived at a restaurant forty-five minutes later, the small restaurant is pretty far from the city itself and it makes me wonder how come Morgan drives all the way up to here just for me to meet someone.

Morgan saw me first when I entered the said establishment. He slapped my hands.

“Glad you came.”

“What is going on?” I asked Morgan right away because I am completely starting to get confused. “This place is way too far from the city. Who do you want me to meet?”

“Really important.” Morgan said as we walk past several tables and head to a more exclusive corner in the said restaurant.

“And who is it exactly?”

“Your wife.” Morgan drops which made me to snort.

“My what?” I asked completely chuckling about how ridiculous that was.

How can I have a goddamn wife when I don’t even have a proper girlfriend in the first place. And most importantly, I don’t remembered myself attending my own wedding, however, Morgan looks way too serious as he stares at me which somehow made me to stop from chuckling.

Shit! He’s not actually serious, is he?

“You really don’t remember, aren’t you?”

“Remember what?” I asked again but then suddenly I remembered the marriage joke they keep on telling me for years now. “Is this about the marriage you guys keep on talking about before?”

Fuck! I really got shitfaced that night that I don’t even remember any single memory of it.

“Yes.” He answered. “The fake marriage wasn’t fake, Auston.”

And that made me stop from walking. “The fuck are you talking about? What do you mean it wasn’t fake?”

“The marriage wasn’t fake.”

“How come it wasn’t fake?” I just kept on asking because I already felt the horror strike to my system. There’s no way I’m married! I’m way too young for that and I can’t be married on a goddamn stranger.

“You should ask Mitchy about that. I don’t exactly know the rest of what happened that night but you’re married Auston and your wife wants to see you.” Morgan explained and I couldn’t think straight anymore.

Morgan and I entered another exclusive path in the said restaurant. He guides me to a corner where there are only two pair of couples eating, as we walk towards a certain table, a tall chick with a wavy long brunette hair wearing a black dress stood up looking straight to my eyes.

She’s gorgeous.
That’s the only words I can describe her.

As we walk towards her I couldn’t help but stare on her gorgeous face and so was she, she’s looking straight to my soul. I couldn’t even breathe.

Damn! This is my wife?

She nodded to Morgan and so was he.

“You guys go nuts! I'll just wait somewhere.”

The girl smiled at me, the kind of smile that doesn’t even reach her azure eyes. She looks way too gorgeous from a far but up close?
She’s stunning. No, she’s striking!

I seriously can’t breathe. Like I have to inhale really deep just to live, she’s literally taking my breath away.

Dude, if this is truly my wife I surely won’t complain. She’s breathtaking!

“Mr. Auston Taylor Matthews?” She said offering her hands for a handshake.

“Just--just Auston.” I replied trying real hard not to stutter while accepting her hands and just through those milliseconds of touching her I feel an immediate weirdness that makes my heart skip a beat.

She nodded. “Hello Auston. I’m Georgina Rodriguez.” She said shaking our hands and releases it.

She sighed after doing so.

“I’m your wife.”

--

Coming soon...

Follow Calissy18 to get updated with my next releases!