Kiss, Kiss, Kiss

Stiles is nervous, hell, nervous isn't even the proper word, but he can't delay anymore. He needs to talk to his father about everything that is happening to him. He needs to know if his father knew anything about the magical world, about his mom.

Derek and Harry are with him when they enter the house. He knows that his father is at home. He only didn't tell him what will be happening tonight.

''Dad!?'' Stiles shouts when he enters the kitchen and doesn't see his dad.

''Here, son!'' Comes the reply from the living room. Stiles walks off to get his dad while Harry and Derek get seated in the kitchen.

When the Sheriff enters the kitchen, he is immediately suspicious.

''What is going on?'' Dad asks.

''Dad, I-I need to tell you a couple of things.'' Stiles stammers out.

''Are you okay?'' His dad asks with a worried look.

''Yes, yes, I'm fine. I just figured some things out the last couple of months. And I need to tell you about it.'' Stiles says softly. He looks back at Derek and Harry and feels comfort and reassurances send through the bond. He smiles in thanks at them both before shouldering on.

''Well, don't hold me in suspense, son. You're killing me here.''

''Okay, okay, so, I don't know how much you already know, but mom was a witch, and I'm a wizard.'' He rushes out before looking at his dad to see his reaction.

His dad has paled and rubs his hand over his mouth.

''I had hoped you would be like me.'' His dad says with tears in his eyes. It hurts Stiles more than he had thought. Derek lets out a soft whine from Stiles' distress, and Harry grabs his hand for comfort.

''Why? Why didn't you want me to be a wizard? Why didn't you tell me anything about it?'' Stiles says with a shaking voice.

His dad lets out a big sigh before talking. He seems to have aged ten years within the last couple of minutes. Guilt fills Stiles, but he tries to tamper it down. This is who he is.

''Your mother hated the magical world when her family kicked her out of the house because she fell in love with me. She even wanted to get rid of her own magic. She even succeeded, but-but it made her sick. That's why she died, Stiles. That's why nobody could find out what was wrong with her. She died because she refused her magic, making her core sick.''

A sob escaped Stiles's mouth and made his eyes water. He hadn't known. He thought it was just a new disease that had killed his mother. He still remembers how she yelled at him at the end, how she told him he was a monster. If she had known that Stiles had magic, it would make more sense to yell this at him. But it hurt so much. She hated who she was, and she hated Stiles for being the same.

''She-she hated me because I was magic?'' Stiles croaks out with tears streaming down his face. He feels Derek and Harry move closer to him. Harry is still holding his hand, and he feels that Derek wants to comfort him through touch but is holding back. He can use all the comfort now, so he doesn't even think about it when he grabs Derek's hand with his free one.

He keeps his eyes locked on the table, waiting until his father talks. He was expecting another blow.

''No! No! Stiles, she didn't hate you! She couldn't hate you!'' His father says, completely shocked by what his son is saying.

''Just before she died, she yelled at me that I was a monster. So I'm going to doubt your response.'' Stiles whispered, but his dad heard it nonetheless. He gasps, and Stiles sees that he starts crying.