9

~—~

~—~

I opened my eyes softly without helping it, looking around in front of me.

My eyelids still felt pretty heavy. What time is it?

Turning my head to the left, all I saw were Jimin's messy white bed sheets. I felt around for my phone and finally saw it by my leg, picking it up to check the time.

It's 9:33 a.m.

Curious, I grabbed the hem of the blanket and peeked inside. I was completely naked. Laying my head back down in the comfortable pillow, a smile crept up on my face as I started to recall what happened last night.

Honestly, going down in the books. I stretched my legs under the covers and I felt my thighs ache.

Jesus, we really went hard yesterday didn't we?

I turned my head to the door when I saw it open, revealing Jimin in a loose white bath robe.

He was drying up his hair with a towel looking down at the ground until we met eyes. He smiled the same way he always does, giggling I looked away.

"Good morning to you too.." he said, walking in front of my feet that were still under the covers.

Full of energy, he tapped my feet quickly with a big smile on his face.

"It's well deserved Saturday..and I kind of sort of maybe had something planned. What do you say?" He cheered.

Rubbing my eyes, I sat up in the bed with the blanket held to my chest. I smiled back, earning a loud 'woo hoo' from him.

He made quick small jumps until I watched the bath robe belt slowly slip undone, his body almost revealing to me.

He laughed and quickly stopped, closing it back up again. "Okay, you don't have to wear anything fancy I promise, I'm staying comfortable too. I washed your clothes from yesterday just in case, but I would sort of love to see you in my sweats and stuff.."

He said, sounding kind of shy towards the end of his sentence.

   I nodded.

   "I'll just put on what you have for me. I'm going to shower okay?" I said, my words escaping a bit more raspy because I'm still half asleep.

Bitting his lip, I watched him get on the bed. Crawling slowly up my legs, he placed his hands on both sides of my face pressing his lips onto my forehead.

"You're so cute." He whispered, turning around while getting off the bed to go get some clothes.

I think that's the first time a guy has ever made me blush in that way,