Act 14

Previously-

"Are you gonna help?" Lani asked the desperate boy, he nodded.

"What are you doing?" Leilani asked the Yuta that had her TV remote in his hand. "Looking for a movie, we can have a movie night." He pointed out.

"Real friend? I am your real friend!" Crystal shouted, Crystal doesn't want Leilani hanging with Yuta because she knows about Yuta more than Lani knows.

Yes, she knows about his Angrophobia.

"Wake up, Yuta!" Lani's soft voice called out, I ignored her and tried to stay sleep but she had to do something that was gonna make me get up.

"Fine, I'm gonna leave then..." My eyes shot right open when I heard her say that, I hopped out of bed and ran over to her, stopping her hand from touching the door knob.

She trailed her eyes up from my hand to my face. "You wanna fix that?" She asked, my brows furrowed when she said that, she then pointed at my hair.

I walked over to my mirror and my hair was everywhere. "We don't speak on this." I bluntly say and she put her hands up, surrendering to me.

"Don't worry, we won't!" She reassured, I smiled at her before going into my bathroom.

Leilani's P.O.V

After Yuta went into the bathroom I went to go sit down on his bed to watch TV.

We had hell of a time last night, we watched movies, ate snacks, played video games. It might not be much to anyone else but it was the most fun I've ever had in years.

I had so much fun that I totally forgot about the argument me and Crystal had. I'm still kind of upset though, I didn't think she would act like this even after I accepted her leaving me for Ten everyday.

She's always been so straight forward with me, but it's different with her now.

I really hope she gets her head together, cause I can't be friends with someone who doesn't respect me having other friends, if it's that then she's gonna need to get herself together.

"Lani!" Yuta yelled, breaking me out of my immersion. "Can you help me with my hair?" He asked, I smiled and nodded at him before standing up and going up to him.

"I gotta say..." Yuta trailed off, I didn't say anything I just kept trying to help with his hair that's messed up a bit. "You're the friend everyone wishes for." He finished, I smiled to myself.

"And I'm glad I was the lucky winner, I mean Crystal is a winner too but it's different for me." He said and I smiled even wider. "I glad you feel that way." I softly say to the black haired boy.

He chuckled before pulling me into a hug. "Are you feeling okay, Yuta?" I asked, I'm asking that because he's never done this before.

"I can't hug my friend?" He asked as I felt his every breath hit my hair. "Y-You can..." I say before hugging him back, he then hugged me a little tighter.

That's when I started to lose breaths, I hit his back multiple times. "Let go! I'm about to die!" I pointed out, he then quickly let go and I started to catch my breath.