|22|

Wooyoung
"Dear citizen,
I have an important announcement to make. I, Jung Wooyoung, announce that the new king will be Choi San, my soon to be husband. I'll replace my beloved mother, who sadly passed away 5 years ago.
May we become the best king and queen of all time" l announced.

Everybody was shocked while I was just able to smile. I took the crown and placed it on San's head. He looked unbelievably handsome.

I widely smiled at my fiancé and kissed his lips softly even though it wasn't common to do that at a ceremony. But I didn't care at all.

After me, San took the diadem and placed it softly on my head. "You look stunning" he whispered into my ear. "Thank you" I mumbled back happily.

We kissed one more time and everyone applauded loudly. They accepted us.

"Well well well~" someone said. My eyes widened after I heard the familiar voice. I started to shake. San looked at me worriedly. 

We turned around and looked at the entrance. "No...h-h-how is that possible?" I stuttered as I saw my own father standing there, looking angry. San killed him. How was that possible?

My anxiety made me see dark dots. I felt dizzy and sick.

Everybody was shocked and silent. Nobody knew what was going on.

"You didn't invite me to the party? What's going on here huh? Did you really think I'd let a fool like you replace me?!" My father yelled.

"S-San..." I said anxiously. Even San had no words left. He was still shocked just like everyone else was. The taller softly shoved me behind his body in order to protect me.

"Why are you still alive?!" San raised his voice at my father. He sounded solemn and dangerous. Sometimes I forgot about the fact that San was a merciless demon.

"Ask him" my father responded sassily whereupon he nodded to another figure that suddenly appeared.

Yunho.

I was about to cry. My best friend ruined my life.

"You're insane Yunho!" San screamed at the small boy. Yunho just looked at us fearlessly.

The soldiers were overwhelmed. They didn't know what to do or who they had to listen to. Even I didn't know what would happen next.

"Attack them!" San yelled at the soldiers. Because of San's mad tone, they immediately tried to attack Yunho and my father, who started to fight against them.

San turned around.

"Listen angel, there's only one way to kill them. Your father's eyes are red so I assume Yunho turned him into a demon. The only way to kill a demon is to throw holy water at them. Since I can't touch the holy water, you need to do it. I will manage to delay the fight as much as possible. Can you do that angel?" He asked me worriedly.

"Yes San. I'd do anything to kill them! Please be careful. I love you" I answered and kissed him one last time before I'd run towards the church.

"I love you too..please stay safe" the older replied and held my hand one last time. I looked him into the eyes and ran towards the back door in order to leave the castle and run to church.

The whole situation felt surreal. Who would had assumed that Yeosang my old best friend would do this to us?

If anything would go wrong, San and I wouldn't have a future.

~~~
Plot twists — :))))

I think my story get's pretty dope ...^^ <3