𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 6

The obstacle race started and it was already chaos, people are stupid enough to not use their quirks.

Rui just jumped passed them, over their heads. Zero fucks given. (Y/N) was in the Audience with everyone else. Nobody saw them of course.

(Y/N) smiled, knowing that Rui was faster than every other student. He was clearly holding back.

Rui was already at next obstacle. "FIRST BARRIER. THOSE ZERO POINTERS FROM THE ENTRANCE EXAM!"

Rui didn't care at all. He just dodged the first punch from the thing and jumped over the rest. "RUI FROM CLASS 1-A IS ALREADY AHEAD!! HE JUMPED OVER THE ROBOTS LIKE IT WAS NOTHING!!"

'What? He's so fast? How?!' Todoroki yelled in his head.

'Rui's amazing, he's so quick!' Izuku thought as tried to form a plan.

Rui ignored and got to the fall area, he created his own threads and walked on them. Others also tried to but they disappeared.

He finally got to the last obstacle, he was to fast so he sat at the side waiting for others. When others arrived that's when he got up.

He took his time and went through the minefield, but in others eyes. He's fast.

-tiiiimmmmmeeee sskkkkiiipppp-

Rui got fourth place.

That's it.

乇卄?

ㄚㄖㄩ尺 丂ㄒ|ㄥㄥ 卄乇尺乇?

ㄥ乇ㄒ 爪乇 ㄖㄩㄒ!

卄乇ㄥ卩 爪乇 ᗪ卂爪几 |ㄒ!

New book: