𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 7

I'm skipping the Calvary battle. I'm replacing Aoyama with Rui.
——————————————————————

Right now it was lunch break, the Demon Slayers decided to all split up to go food.

Rui was with (Y/N) since she could treat him to all of his favorite sweets. They did decide to discuss certain matters of their secrets though.

"Rui, has Anyone found about us yet. Like are our secret."

"No Nee-San. Although Midoriya did see me going back to the infinity fortress though."

(Y/N) sighed of relief "Thank god it's nothing serious."

(Y/N) then pulled out a blood packet, Rui's Eyes sparkled. "Drink this. You'll need your strength for the 1 on 1 battles."

Rui wasted no time and just bit into the blood packet, drinking its contents. (Y/N) watched him with a smile.

———————————————————————

Rui's match was with Mina. He had the upper hand since his threads can't be melted.

"START!"

Mina immediately used her acid to slide around Rui, but he didn't move at all.

"Your not moving? I guess this is a win for me!" Mina yelled.

She was about hit Rui, he dodged her attack then quickly elbowed her in the guts. But she got back up. Rui protected himself with his threads.

Mina splashes Acid onto the threads hoping they would snap, but they didn't and her eyes widened.

"No way! They didn't snap!"

"Not even steel can cut through my threads!"

Rui then wrapped a thread around Mina and put her out of bounds. He won easily.

He then walked out of the arena and to get a bit of rest before his next match.