twenty four*

Harry's thumb was rubbing circles on my waist while his other hand travelled to the back of my neck, keeping a tight grip and pulling my head back so he could kiss down the front of my neck. I couldn't stop the moans that left my mouth as Harry switched between sucking and biting the skin all over my neck.

I wanted to feel Harry on my chest so I pulled away to pull his shirt over my head. I only had my underwear on and even though I was sitting on Harry's lap in only my panties, I felt super exposed.

His eyes fall to my chest and his lustful eyes take in every inch and curve as if he was burning it into his mind. The last time he saw me this naked was before I got clean and over the last few years, I know I have gained a lot of the weight back from eating more healthy and working out. Not that I felt self-conscious under his gaze but the way he was staring at me so intently made me want to bring my arms out front and hide away from his attention.

"Don't hide from me, Angel. Never, ever hide such a beautiful sight from me," he told me, clasping my arms in his hands and pulling them down to my side.

Harry retracted his hands from mine and took his own shirt off. My eyes darted all over his newly exposed skin. I noticed earlier in the dressing rooms how many more tattoos he had littered on his body and they were begging for my tongue to trace every single one of them. Instead of lowering down so I could press my lips against his chest, I traced over his butterfly tattoo with my finger. It matched the necklace he gave me that I never took off.

"We match now," I pointed out, tugging at the pendant on the necklace around my neck.

"Butterflies are so delicate, they remind me of you. I got you that necklace because you are delicate. You have been through so fucking much and you were the delicate thing that needed to be protected against the world. I got this tattoo because, amid all the chaos, there will always be something delicate to bring me back. Who knew after all this time I'll be brought back to you?" He rambled, content and bliss on his face as he watched my reaction to his words.

He never told me the reason he got me a butterfly necklace, he just said it was pretty, like me. It's funny how his reason for butterflies being delicate was similar to the reason I kept it on all these years — butterflies reminded me of the innocence in our friendship, our relationship. A couple of stray tears fell from my eyes and I feel so stupid crying while we were both half-naked.

Harry reached out and wiped the tears from my eyes and I leaned down to kiss him, pouring all my feelings for him into the kiss. I want to tell him I love him but I don't think we were ready for that. We had just confessed our feelings towards each other. That itself was enough for us to ponder over.

My hands returned to the position at the nape of Harry's neck, my fingers playing with the hairs there while his hands rested on my underwear-clad ass. I was silently cursing myself for not wearing sexy underwear but in all fairness, I didn't expect to be in this position today. Thankfully I decided against granny panties and put on a pair of plain black triangle briefs.

He pulled away from my lips as he made his way along my jaw and down my neck again. His teeth nipped my flesh every now and again as his lips travelled down my chest. I tangled my fingers in Harry's hair, gripping tightly to relieve some of the frustration he was putting me through. He continued his tortuous journey to my breasts and took one of my nipples in his mouth.

His tongue swirled around my nipple before he took it between his teeth and tugged slightly, provoking a moan to escape my lips accompanied with a desperate call of his name, "Harry."

"Hmm?" He mumbled against my skin, taking my other nipple in his mouth.

"Stop teasing me," I whined, gasping a little when he took my sensitive nipple in between his teeth and tugging lightly.