Enter: Naruto Uzumaki and Uchiha Sasuke

Naruto was just a mere 5 years old child that didn't understand the harsh treatment that he received from the villagers, he would always watch in sadness and confusion whenever a kid comes near him, their parents would constantly yank their hands with a warning that if they came near him again, they would restrict them from going outside permanently, and as children who recently discovered freedom, they would do anything to protect it even if it meant abandoning a lonesome boy without consideration. He didn't comprehend what or who was the voice from his skull but it reassured him knowing that no matter what he would eternally have him by his side...

However one day the resentment from the citizens became too much and they reached as far as to beat him mercilessly, leaving small Naruto a whimpering mess with a broken ribcage and a damaged spirit broken beyond relief and he wore that he heard the voice in his head muttering threats and curses for those extras that accused a little child for something distant from his power when they were the heartless ogres. And so he ran and ran till his legs can't carry him anymore, hoping to find a place where he no one can find him and just scream until his lungs throb or cry until his vision becomes blurry, he couldn't understand why everyone hated him when his Jiji told him that he was kind and wants good for others, Hokage was his dream, getting acknowledged was his yearning but who the hell would even look at him twice without flinching or have that glint in their eyes that were filled with passionate hatred.

He finally reached what got to be the most extraordinary yet the most stunning spot that he ever saw in his 5 years of residency in Konoha. He took a moment to admire the falling Sakura petals that fell from the trees, wondering how such a short living thing can be this lovely, he might be a child but he believed that the most beautiful things needed to live longer than others to have time to cherish so that it could reach it's peak and then it would fall like even the strongest Ninjas did. But this proved him mistaken as he held a fragile petal in his hand carefully and gently, mouth open scarcely. He continues to gape that he didn't even hear the sound of footsteps approaching until he was pinned to the ground and began to wail hysterically, begging for whoever wanted to abuse him to go away and leave him alone.

"Calm down!" Commanded a voice that seemed to belong to a kid his age, he wore the Uchiha clan insignia that looked like a fan. He continue to glare at Naruto when the boy kept struggling to free himself from the older one's grip.

Naruto finally calmed down and he tried to shield himself from the upcoming blows and said in a whisper.

"Please don't hurt me, I swear I'm not a demon...!"

Kurama kept growling at the Uchiha, not forgetting that one of them controlled him.

The boy looked at him bewildered before he smirked at him and made a sound identical to a snort.

He extended his hand and sat down when the blonde didn't take it, still wary of him but he removed his hands from his face to take a good look at his features.

He's fair-skinned with onyx eyes and black chin-length hair and his bangs hung above his eyes.

Naruto thought that he was nothing special.

The boy that revealed himself as Sasuke, asked why he was here.

Naruto didn't trust him at first but he slowly opened up to the dark-haired Uchiha, completely ignoring the voice in his head that warned him not to get close to the brat.

The blonde knucklehead tried to lie at first, stuttering every single word, but under the stern gaze of the Uchiha, he began to recite what happened, leaving some details here and there making the Uchiha beyond pissed.

And when Naruto asked him what brought him here, Sasuke stiffened when the events of today came flooding to his mind...

─────────────────

It was always Itachi, Itachi, Itachi, ITACHI.

Don't get him wrong, he loves his brother, but the people comparing the two was irritating, especially when your father looks only at his eldest, completely neglecting his youngest and not knowing how much it affected him. Whenever Sasuke did something, his father would always find an excuse to make him look smaller and weaker compared to Itachi.

When Sasuke offered to show his father his improvement on the Jutsu Fugaku had teached him, and he began dong the hand signs: Serpent, Tiger, Boar, Horse, Tiger.

It was barely a fireball and the man looked unimpressed, saying that this was not an Uchiha's fireball and reminding him how Itachi made a one that covered the entire lake on his first try.

Sasuke had angry tears streaming down his face and he yelled in anger how his father only cared about his brother and then he ran and ran dismissing his father's yells until he arrived to a very beautiful that he never saw in his life even if it was close from his clan's resident and that's when he had a fateful meeting with his new family...

─────────────────

Sorry if any grammar mistakes bothered you, English isn't my first language so please bear with me.

Next chapter: Enter: Haruno Sakura!