Chapter 10

I dropped my phone in shock unable to process what I just heard.

I WILL FIND YOU!

Those were the words playing in my helike a broken record. There was an immense pounding in my head and my heart.

I was having a panic attack.

It felt like someone was choking me to death with their bare hands letting no oxygen get to me. I slowly dropped to me knees gasping for air taking quick breathes. Tears engulfed my eyes falling down nonstop. This is how hard I cried when my mother died. I was shaking and hyperventilating unable to control my body.

"KIM!" Someone call out.

I screamed thinking it was my father. I looked in the direction of who called me but the tears in my eyes made it blurry to see. A figure approached me and I screamed making myself cry harder. I scooted away from the person hoping they wouldn't get me.

"Kim." A soothing voice said. I blinked away the tears in my eyes to look up at Cameron.

_________________________

Cameron POV

"KIM WAIT!" I screamed hoping she would stop but she slammed the door and left.

"WHAT IS WRONG ME!" I grabbed the nearest bottle and chucked it at the walk making glass smash and beer splatter all over the wall.

I hated myself and my fucking anger problems. It's almost as if it controls my life and ruin everything. I just met this girl yesterday and already screamed at her twice. She pisses me off but I know I shouldn't have barked at her. To be honest I don't have a little crush on her or anything I don't do relationships but I want to get to know her. She's different.

I paced around the room breathing heavily my fists balled to my sides.

I can't just let her go alone.

I walked to bathroom. Turning in the facet I splashed water on my face and placed my hands on either side of the sink.

I stared into the mirror and thought, What am I going to do?

Water slowly dripped down my face trailing from my nose to my cheek to my jaw. It made me think about Kim earlier and how she teared up when I grabbed her wrist. I cringed at the thought of her crying and slammed the sink.

I have to go get her.

I grabbed my cars keys and ran out the door. Jumping into my car I sped down the street driving fast looking at the sidewalk for any sight of Kim. I stopped at a red light and sighed running my fingers through my hair grasping the ends frustrated. I looked at my rearview mirror when something caught my eye. A girl was on the sidewalk kneeling, shaking and crying.

Is that Kim?

I pulled to the side of the street to get a closer look.

It was Kim.

I jumped out the car and yelled out, "KIM!"

Kim looked up and screamed. Her face was splotchy red and her hair was a mess. She was crying so hard she couldn't even breath correctly.

I started walking to her but she screamed again and backed up as if I was about to kill her.

"Kim." I said soothingly.

She blinked at me still crying.

"Kim please stop crying and take deep breath."

She took a deep breath and I wiped a tear from her cheek with my thumb. I didn't want to upset her and ask her anything yet. I saw her phone face down on the concrete and picked it up shoving it into my pocket. I turned back to Kim and picked her up bridal style and carried her to my car. Settling he inside I sat down and stared at her.