Chapter Six

Ch. 6
-Frank's POV-

I heard the movement in the house, and knew Gerard was home. I wasn't quite ready to face him yet though. I laid in my bed, staring blankly at the ceiling for a good while. There was a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"It's me" I heard Mikey say, and I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding.

"Come in." I responded, and he came in, shutting the door behind him.

"So.. Gerard is home, huh?" I asked, sitting up. He nodded.

"He's laying down in his room." I gave him a questioning look.

"My mom says he's feeling under the weather. I dunno, he does look like shit though." He said.

"So, how are you holding up?" He asked, changing the subject.

"Eh, okay I guess. I just don't really want to face him yet." I admitted to him, and he nodded sympathetically.

"Well, um.. Bob and Ray brought home some dinner if you want to eat." He said. I contemplated for a moment.

"Maybe later. I'm not that hungry right now." I said, and he shrugged.

"Okay then. I'm gonna go eat." He said, and left me alone with my thoughts again.
-----
At around 8 I finally decided I was a little hungry  and went down to get myself something to eat. I went to the refrigerator and decided on some leftover spaghetti. I threw it in the microwave and waited for it to cook. I heard someone come into the kitchen and glanced over to see Gerard. He looked at me for a moment, and then went to the fridge for a glass of water.

He sat at the table. Man, Mikey wasn't lying. He really did look like shit. My food finally dinged, and I got it and went to take it upstairs.

"Where are you going?" He asked, looking at me. I looked at him astounded.

"Up to my room, where else?" I replied as coldly as I could.

"Why?" He asked. Was he for real? I almost laughed.

"Quite honestly I don't even like being in the same room as you." I spat, and turned to go upstairs.

"Frank.. Please. I'm really sorry." He said. I slowly turned around.

"Are you fucking KIDDING me?!" I practically screamed at him, and then left to my room.
----------