v. quackity; gamble

— a man with a gambling addiction finds something he wants and bets for it as per usual

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

     SHE scowled in her seat, crossing her legs and folding her arms against her chest while keeping that steady glare directed on the arrogant man before her.

A man that dared challenge her father in a bet. He should know by now alongside everyone else that no one wins against her father. And that anyone who had come close would be dead before the next move even happened.

Though the two men that stood beside him, suits straightened and guns shining in the dimmed light were any indication of the mans knowledge then perhaps she hadn't given him enough credit.

He knew enough that he couldn't make this bet without some extra arms with him. But even that could only get him so far in this situation.

Her father flipped his card and smirked, cigar in mouth tilting slightly with the movement of his lips.

"Your move," He said lightly, bringing his hands up and pinching the end of the stick closest to his mouth with two of his fingers and bringing it out to exhale out the smoke in a misty cloud.

The man with a scar across his left eye smiled and raised his cards dramatically before laying them face up.

She tensed, and her father sat himself up in record time with a growl.

"How did... you cheating bastard!" Accused her father, their bodyguards getting their guns ready but stopping in movement when the two men beside the other man reached for their guns first and pointed aimed the ends right at their heads.

The man with black hair raised a hand, and stopped his guards from acting out any further which prompted in them lowering the weapons.

"I won Mr. L/n, and I believe a deals a deal." He looked towards Y/n as he said this which had her shifting in her spot uncomfortably. That gaze of his was predatory, and very much so threatening in more ways than one.

Now she was cursing her father for being so foolish as to agree to this mans wishes. That if he were to win he'd be able to spend one night with her and do whatever it was that he pleased.

Pathetic. She'd first thought when she heard the agreements they made to each other. That a man would bet his life for a single night with a women he's never even spoken to before.

But that same man had just beaten her father and won that night with her. And in a panic she hugged her fathers side, letting the crocodile tears stream from her eyes at command and started to whine.