Chapter 1 : The Usual

Hi my name's Ashley Ghale Grassi, 20 yrs old. I have a brother named Mitch Grassi who is one of the pentatonix member. He's the tenor one... Ok back to me well I'm 5'6 tall,have a light brown irises, I have a light brown hair that is long but in the end curly.

Ashley's POV

At 7 am in the morning, still stuck in my bed with my alarm buzzing away, waking me up with a rude shock.

"Darn!!", as I hit my alarm clock.

As soon as I've finished packing, I made a dash for the bathroom...hopefully with enough time to enjoy my long and well deserved bath.

I collected all the stuffs I need before entering my bathroom.. As I hopped in the tub I took a long nice bath.

As I got out of my bath, I slipped into my faded  purple pants and Sponge Bob sweater. With my all-black-high-cut Converse on, I'm headed off to school and when I arrive, I decided to wait my teacher to come in. I plugged my earphones on and listen to some cool music.

 *Classes Ended*

"Ugh.. I'm soo tired -_-.",my friend Kent whined.

Kent was my best friend and he's gay. He is the only person who knew that Mitch is my older brother. I couldn't tell the others, cause I know that first they won't believe me and second they will bother me to do something to see pentatonix.

My brother's band is pretty much always the topic here in our school and Kent is one of them.I was spacing out when suddenly someone bumped into me. Ohhhh great -_-.

"Hey there umm .. Ash ..",the person greeted me but I was frowning at him.

It was Gabriel my first boyfriend and my first ex!! Ughhhh!!!So here we are staring at each other in complete silence like two idiots, the awkwardness in the air grows...slowly, but surely suffocating me...just then, Kent to the rescue! As he stepped into the fray and broke the silence....

"Ashy dear, we need to go :).", he said as I nod.