19

I had dropped Layla off when we had got dressed, she didn't feel comfortable being in Rosies presence and that's something I didn't want her to feel

I had dropped Layla off when we had got dressed, she didn't feel comfortable being in Rosies presence and that's something I didn't want her to feel. I wanted her to feel safe so if she's not feeling safe I would do everything I can to change that.

I open my front door and see Rosie with her arms crossed. I sigh and walk past her but she stops me when she walks in front of me. "Rosie I'm not in the mood, we will talk in the morning"

"I don't think so. Do you know how much trouble you can get in for fucking your pathetic excuse of a student?" She walks closer to me.

"She's not pathetic, I don't give a fuck what you think about her because the only thing I think about is her and Axel only" suddenly I feel a sting go across my face and realise she had just slapped me. I look at her and see she has tears in her eyes.

"How dare you cheat on me with someone who's not even near your age" she slowly raises her voice.

"How dare you cheat on me with your personal Trainer" she's about to slap me again but I stop her by grabbing her arm.

"Don't ever lay a hand on me again, I want you out by the morning" I let go of her arm and walk upstairs into my room.

                                 ♡︎♡︎
I wake up by hearing the my bedroom door open. I see Axel come in rubbing his eyes like his just woke up. "Daddy, can I come into work with you?" Axel asks.

I sigh at his question not even having a clue if I should bring him or send him off to school. I place him on my bed and put on the tv for him. "I'll think about it but if you're not aloud then it's school time ok?" He nods his head and I gather my clothes so I can get changed in the bathroom.

I take a shower and all my thoughts go over to Layla. How she was in my bed looking like a goddess. I wanted her to be there forever. That reminds me that Rosie should of left this morning.

After finishing taking my shower, getting dressed and then brushing my teeth I make a call to my boss Toby Mayers asking if it's ok to bring Axel he accepts telling me it's a one off.

I'm more than happy to have Axel come into work with me so I make sure he has a bath, gets changed, has his breakfast with me and then brush his teeth.

                                 ♡︎♡︎

"Daddy, I heard you and mommy arguing yesterday" I quickly look back at him in the back seat and he fiddles with his toy cars. I look back at the road and carry on driving. "Axel, I'm sorry you keep hearing us but you won't hear it again because you understand that mommy and daddy isn't together anymore right?" He nods his head and looks at me in the mirror. "It's ok, Mommy has lots of boyfriends and that's why you're not together. She always brings them home when you are sleeping" just in time I pull up in the college parking lot. I kill the engine and look back at him.

"Why didn't you tell Me?" He shrugs and looks out the window. "Because mommy always said that it would hurt your feelings and I didn't want that to happen" tears now come out of his eyes. I open my door and go to his side and unbuckle him to pull him into me.

"It's ok, I'm not upset I'm angry at mommy for keeping it from me ok. I'm not mad at you" he wipes his tears away and his eyes widen when he looks behind me.

I turn around and see Layla coming near us. Axel wiggles out of my arm and runs over to Layla. I lock my car and Layla pulls something out of her bag and gives it to Axel which he returns in giving her a kiss on the cheek. I smile looking down at them and see a spider man teddy in Axels hands.

Layla looks at me and smiles. "I ordered it when I was at your house, I was going to give it to you today but then saw Axel and gave it to him face to face instead" I smile at her and for a minute it's like nobody is around. I want her in my arms but it's difficult.

"Thank you Layla, your the best" Axel can't stop hugging Layla and I can't help feel a little jealous that he can hug her.

"Ready for class?" she nods and she starts walking in front of us. Her ass looks like my pillow for later.