25

We was sitting in the waiting room of the Police Station waiting for my mother and father to come

We was sitting in the waiting room of the Police Station waiting for my mother and father to come. I know she's worried sick, she always is but I can't blame her because that's what a mother does. She cares about me just as much as I care for her.

After finding out what my father had done to my mother I didn't speak to him for  a year. I didn't even attend his wedding, my gift I sent to him was I hope she cheats on you so you get the taste of your own medicine. I used to be a daddy's girl but now I've lost all hope in him. I love him but I still cannot find myself to forgive him.

My mother doesn't even know that I know she cries every night of loneliness. The first night when she shared a bed for herself she was a crying mess. One night I couldn't see her cry like it anymore so I catched three busses to get to my fathers new house and at four in the morning I was banging his door for it to be open. He was standing there in his night gown so the first thing I did was punch him hard in the face. Told him he will never see me again for breaking my mother's heart.

Of course my mother was angry at me for doing it but it felt good to finally get my anger out. He tried calling, texting me telling me how deeply sorry he is and that if he could make things better he would. It wasn't until last week we saw each other before the whole fight with his wife slagging off my mother.

"Layla, tell me what happened" My mother cups my face checking for any signs of damage. She looked over to Enzo and pulls an Angry face. "What did you do?" She yells at him.

"He didn't do anything mom, it was something else" she sits down but makes sure to give Enzo one quick stare down.

"Tell me Everything" she grabs my hands.

I start off with telling her how Eden backstabbed me into becoming popular and me leaving out the bits about me and Enzo and telling her what I told the police officers. I couldn't risk Enzo being sent to prison and Axel being brought up by Rosie I could not have that.

My mother looked at Enzo and gave him a friendly smile. "I'm sorry for accusing you Mr Hammers" she apologised. He shrugs and placed a hand on her shoulder. "I'm just glad Layla is ok" he looks at me and smiles. There's something about the way he looks at me shows me his feeling lust? Feelings? Or maybe even..love.

Stefan had taken Axel with him for the night before he had given me one last hug and telling me how he was glad that I'm fine.

My father hugs me really hug that he even cracked my back. "Layla. I just want you to know that I love you no matter what  and i want you to know that you can talk to me about anything ok?" I nod giving him a tight smile and he walks off to his car.

The last people left behind is Me, Dallas, Miles, my mother and Enzo.

"Mom I'll be fine, I promise. You have Work in 5 hours go home and get some rest ok? I'll make sure to get something to eat" she sighs and looks at Enzo pointing a finger. "Call me if anything happens" I smile thinking how my mother demanded to exchange numbers with Enzo just for my safety.

She walks to her car and waves at me goodbye. I sigh turning around to see three sets of eyes looking directly at me. "Can we get something to eat..please I'm starving" Enzo nods bringing me to his car and asking me to wait in the car for him. I get in the passenger seat and look at Watch as Enzo exchanged numbers with Dallas and Miles. They are really nice men for someone we just met. I can tell they are going to be friends. I can feel it.

He jogs to the drivers seat and buckles his seatbelt. "I asked if they wanted to go out for drinks one of the time" I smile at and nod my head understanding the fact that he had made potential friends.

He places his hand on my thigh and squeezes rubbing it up and down. "I'm so sorry what happened baby, if only I could have been there to stop you" he begins to tear up which only makes it worse as I begin to tear up. I place my hand on his face and wipe the tear away. "I know baby, I'm just happy that I stopped him before he could go any further. He gives me a sad smile and leans over to kiss my forehead. "Let's get some food in that stomach" he lightens up the mood by rubbing my stomach.

I decide for us to have McDonald's drive-thru as I didn't want the risk of seeing anyone I know

I decide for us to have McDonald's drive-thru as I didn't want the risk of seeing anyone I know. As we got our food we park by a tree so it's more peaceful and so don't get seen.

"Do you want to stay over mine tonight? I don't want to leave you alone in the house. Especially if your mom is working in the night time." I shake my head knowing it's time to face my fear of doing this independently.

"I know but I'll be fine, his locked up and I need to do this alone someday" he grabs my hands which makes me smile at me. "That's the thing, you are not alone in this baby, I promise no matter how long it takes to face this I'm always here..I promise" he whispers kissing my hands.

I lean in and softly kiss him savouring this moment. "I'm going to miss you" I cry against the kiss. He pulls away and pushes my hair behind my face. He puts our food in the back and pulls me onto his lap. "I'm going to miss you too but we'll figure it out" he spoke in such gentleness.

I nod and he leans in kissing my neck. I softly sigh loving the moment. From kissing turns into sucking on the spot that he now knows as my turn on spot. I pull his face to me and kiss him trying to fight for dominance for as always he always wins. "No foreplay, I want you..now" I unzip his trousers and he lifts up bringing his boxers and trousers to slid down. His huge veiny cock shoots up and he grabs my waist pushing my panties aside.

He strokes my clit with his head and thrusts into me. "Fuck" I moan grabbing his hair as he groans in pleasure. "Just like that baby..ride daddy's cock" I grind up and down against him going faster as I feel myself building. He grabs my hair and pulls giving access to my neck as he attacks my neck with kisses and sucking.

"Cum for me baby" I look in his eyes as I release crying out a loud moan. I bit my lip still going and tries his best to hold back. I grab his hands place them on my breasts. He looks at me as I release a second time panting and finally feel his hot load spill inside of me.

Still inside of me he kisses me and connects  our foreheads together. "I love you" he whispers against my Lips. I pull away smiling.

"That's right..I love you Layla" my eyes start watering out of control and I kiss him again and again.

"I love you too, Enzo" I answer back as we stay there for just kissing and being in each other's arms for one last time.

ITS NOT OVER YET GUYS!! I'm so excited to show you what will be coming up next in the few chapters to come 🥰🥰