24

"I am so sorry what happened to you Layla" Stefan hugs me

"I am so sorry what happened to you Layla" Stefan hugs me. I feel myself tearing up again as I look at Dallas and Miles giving me a weak smile. "I'm glad my son got to him before I did because I would of done worse" he says as he holds my face wiping away my tears.

I wish my father could be like this. "Thank you for being here Stefan and you guys" I smile at them all. Even though I don't know Dallas and Miles that well they are still here willing to tell the officers there side of the story for me.

"Papa why is Layla crying?" Axel asks. "And why is daddy in the police station?"

Stefan picks up Axel and sits him down on his lap. "A naughty man was talking to Layla so your Daddy is sorting it out so he gets in trouble" Axel looks at me and frowns. "Did he hurt you?" He lightly touched my cheek.

I didn't know what to say but thankful that the door to the room Enzo was in opens. I asked if the interview was ok and that he told me that he explained we saw each other at the swimming pool. I nod at officers as they ask if I'm ready.

As they allow me sit down on the warm chair that Enzo sat just minutes before. His smell is still hear which comforts me. It's as though his in the room comforting me in his gentle hugs.

"Ok, so let's start of with your name, age and what happened." The guy asking questions asks.

One was here to take notes I'm guessing. "My name is Layla Montgomery and I'm 19 years old"

"I had just finished college for the day and normally I would get a bus home and just stay in my room watching movies do I changed it up a bit and went swimming" I explain.

"Why did you go to the one thirty minutes away?" The officer asks.

"I had a Best friend, her name is Eden and we have been doing everything together from the age of fifteen but she backstabbed me for being popular" I wipe my tears away but they keep coming back. The one writing pushes a box of tissues forward to me. I than him and wipe the tears. "Every once in a while when it would be sunny we would go swimming so I didn't want to risk a perfect day seeing her with her new 'bestfriend' for them to talk behind my back in front of my face so I went to the one thirty minutes away so I didn't bump into them."

A lady comes in with a glass of water with ice and Hands it to me with a smile. I thank her as she leaves the room. I take a sip of the water enjoying how it cools me down from the sweat threatening to come down on my forehead.

"I was there for ten minutes just doing laps and swimming until the lifeguard bent down and said hi to me. I said hi back being friends but then he looked down at my breasts and I swam away. I saw Mr Hammers with his Son coming down the ladders as I swam near them. I said hi to them and Axel wanted to show me how he swims so Mr Hammers didn't mind me spend some time with him but that was until the life guard again came bending down to me saying that his shift would be over in 2 hours. I felt even more nervous as all he kept doing was looking at me and so I assumed Mr Hammers noticed as he asked if I had a ride going home but I didn't so he asked if I wanted a ride from him and if I was hungry"

"I said yes so we went away to get dressed but as I was finishing with my hair and body in the shower I felt a bit uneasy. I turned around to see the lifeguard just standing there looking at my body. He was about to come near me but ran off trying to gather my things in the locker until-" i say in one breath. I didn't know why I was trying so hard to get out the last part but I couldn't stop. My breathing became heavy and I noticed I was having a panic attack. I couldnt see anything as my eyes was blurry from the tears coming out.

Suddenly I feel arms wrap around me and the smell that I adore. "Ok shhh, you're ok he won't hurt you again, I promise" he whispers hugging me until I had calmed down. "I couldn't escape from him. His lips are still on my body. His touch is still on my body oh god please don't let him come near me again please" I begged the police officer. He looked at me with pity and nodded his head.

We stayed here for ten minutes until I had calmed down. I hear my phone ringing and see it's my mom calling.

"Hi mom"

"Where are you? I'm worried you're never this late, I've been calling you for the past 2 hours your dads here worried sick too"

"I'm at the police station" I look at Enzo and he smiles. "Everything's going to be ok" he says.

"Were on the way" I hear my mother say as she hangs up the phone.

Dont forget to vote and comment I love you guyssss!!!