Chapter Twenty-Seven

Ellie’s POV

This cannot be happening! Wake up Ellie! Just to check I pinched myself. Definitely not dreaming. My jaw was nearly touching the floor from the question Jaime had just asked. How do I answer to that? No sorry? The thing is I wanted to be with him. Every muscle in my body longed to be with him. It’s just that I can’t! Why is life never fair?

“So Ellie, whatcha say?” Jaime was beaming, obviously not taking any notice of my face. My eyes filled with tears. I ran out of the club. I am so ashamed of myself. God! I slapped my forehead. Should never have done this in the first place. Fumbling for my phone, I rang Kellin. He probably wouldn’t hear it. Surprisingly he picked up almost instantly.

“Hey Ellie. What’s up?” He asked. The music wasn’t playing at the moment so that was good.

“Come outside please!” I sobbed down the phone. Kellin hung up almost instantly appeared. He likes being instant doesn’t he? He found me and hugged me looking at my distressed state.

“Ellie what happened? Tell me?” Kellin urged, putting me at arm’s length. I shook my head and took a deep breath.

“Jaime proposed.” I spilled. Kellin looked as shocked as I did.

“What did you say?” He asked, stuttering a little. Kellin didn’t want what happened out but it had to now.

“I didn’t. Just ran out. I need to tell him Kel!” I practically begged. He nodded and ran a hand over his face. This was as hard for him than me. Kellin could lose the friendship of all PTV and so could I and more.

“You weren’t the only one who cheated.” Kellin sighed. Ok? That’s new? God, how am I going to do this? Leaving Jaime will kill me.

“What do you mean?” I asked after a while. Kellin put his hands in his front pockets.

“I have a girlfriend now Ellie. You told me to go get one and I did. Then you came back along.” The last sentence was kinda filled with either hate to me or himself. I nodded taking the information.

“What do I do? Should I tell him?” I asked, needing to find an answer soon. Just thinking about it brought tears to my eyes.

“Tell him and I’ll tell mine.” He nodded me off as we entered back in to the club. Jaime was still where I left him, but he seemed deflated in a way.

“Hi.” I whispered in between songs. Jaime looked up hope in his eyes. God why does he have to make this difficult? “Before I answer, I have to tell you something.” Sitting down next to him, I brought his hands in mine. “I…” This was harder than I thought. “I… slept with Kellin…” I whispered. Jaime heard… unfortunately. His eyes grew in shock.

“When?” Was all he asked after a few minutes. I looked down at our hands and smiled. This would be the last moment I spend with him.

“Few weeks ago. But please hear me-.” Jaime cut me off.

“I don’t want to hear it!” He stood up and walked to the entrance. I followed, tears blurring my vision even more.

“Jaime please!” I begged when we were outside. He shook his head and carried walking. Grabbing his hand, I managed to stop him. “It was a mistake and you have to realise right now I want to punish myself for what I did. It just kinda happened and now I feel so terrible.” Jaime turned and looked me in the eyes. I knew he was trying to figure out if what I was saying was true and if it was true.

“I never want to see you again!” Jaime spat then walked off.

~I know, I know. It's really short but that's how it turned out and needed to stop! SO please plese dont hate me! You'll have to keep voting and commenting to see what happens with them! next cchappter iss Jet's POV! Nattyx~