21: Lima Popstar

Amber POV: (Sunday, March 17, 2013)

After a few minutes and after most people had gotten their breakfasts, we heard from Zayn again.

"Nothing serious, just the regular- nothing crazy," Zayn informed us as he stuffed his phone in his pocket with a sigh.

"Great breakfast Amber!" Louis complimented.

"I totally last track of you last night, sorry!" Eleanor said from next to me as she put her plate in the sink.

"It's fine- I lost Maddie too- and now- look here she is!" I exclaimed as Maddie exited the restroom and Harry immediately took her place.

"This is what happens when you get overly excited Madison," I said sternly, handing her a glass of water as she sat on a barstool.

"Don't." Maddie groaned with her face in her hands.

"I just want to take a nap and wake up next week," She whined as I handed her a plate of food and Harry appeared behind her.

"Wish I could join but we're leaving for Liverpool- now when will I nap?!" Harry said worriedly.

"It's like an hour or two drive until there- that's the definition of a nap, not an entire week," I said as I handed Harry a glass of water which he accepted.

"You know I don't know what to think about you," Harry said curiously as he drowned his water cup.

"Go on," I said curiously as Liam let out a chuckle from next to me.

"One minute you're so strict- the next minute you're a mysterious sweetheart- but you're also both," he said in thought.

"Eat your breakfast you curly baby," I said handing him a plate full of food.

"See what I mean?!" Harry exclaimed as I threw away some remaining scraps from the kitchen.

"You learn to live with the mystery," Maddie sighed.

"You can pipe down," I snapped at Maddie.

"CoMe ON LOUIS!" Zayn exclaimed in frustration over something with Louis.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO-" Louis started.

"Shh Lou- here," Eleanor said, covering Louis' mouth and throwing him a jumper.

"See, she knows how to handle it," Louis smirked happily as he kissed Eleanor's forehead.

"You want me to be your girlfriend?!" Zayn yelled, which made El snicker.

"Come on Z- relax!" Louis said, shaking Zayn slightly.

"You know what?" Zayn said, putting his hands up in defeat.

"You're absolutely right," He said as he collapsed on a couch with a sigh.

"You would think-"

"Hey," A voice suddenly said from next to me, causing me to jump.

"H- Gee- hey Liam," I chuckled lightly as I turned to him.

"Did I catch you off guard?" Liam smirked.

"Almost- ?" I smiled at him.

"Wanna exchange numbers? We're coming back next month, and we should catch up," He suggested sweetly.

"Sure," I said sweetly, trying to hide my shock as I pulled out my phone.

"Here," I said, unlocking it, opening a new contact, and handing it to him.

"Could you do it? I'm going to use the restroom," I said as I threw away a random napkin on the counter.

"Sure," He said with a nod before he got to work.