Chapter 1

Taehyung

Fuck

My bed broke.

Shouldn't have called that girl last night.

I practically kicked her out because she destroyed my bed, I couldn't sleep for a second because the bed was creaking so much and fell off because the entire middle part was bent. Sleepily, I thought that I need to check if I have enough money for it. 

To get an estimate of how much beds cost, I went online to check the average prices. Eh, how much can a bed cost anyway. I was confused about whether to buy a single or double bed but decided to go with double.

Turns out, beds are fucking expensive. Holy shit the cheapest one was for 300 dollars. Which was a single bed. 

I shut the laptop with disappointment. I just have to get used to it now. No way in hell can I afford to buy a 300 dollar bed. I really liked to sleep and this just ruined my whole day.

I can probably start working at McDonald's or something-

My phone started ringing, pulling me out of my thoughts. 

"Hey Jimin" 

"Hey Tae. You sound a bit down is everything okay?" he asked 

"Yeah, I wanted to buy a new bed but I'm broke"

"There's a job fair going on right now, I called you to ask what time I should pick you up"

"Bitch, you didn't even ask if I want to come or not"

"I know you too well, I'm coming in one hour be ready bye"

Is my bed worth getting a job for? Hell yeah.

I quickly went for a shower and debated if I should wash my blue hair or not. I probably should because yoongi might be coming too. 

(yes, i chose yoongi as his crush because taegi is everything)

I actually wanted red hair when I was deciding the color but yoongi told me that he likes blue. 

I decided to wear a simple black t-shirt with blue jeans and a red bandana. I tucked in the t-shirt in my jeans and put on the friendship bracelet jimin had made for me. 

I wondered what types of jobs would be available there. I don't mind being a stripper cause then I can buy a double bed.

I heard a car honk and knew jimin was here. 

Unlike me, Jimin was rich. He had a black bmw which was classy as hell. But he was only rich because his dad has a huge business. I don't get why he was coming to the job fair though. 

I entered the passengers seat and saw Jimin looking weirdly at me.

"What?" I asked him

"Damn, you look hot"

"Drive" I said getting used to his flirty behavior. 

Jimin and I have been friends for a long time. Ever since we were 8 years old. Now we were both 19.

"Hey jimin, if you don't mind me asking why are you going to the job fair, you're rich as fuck"

"Cause of girls duh." He said as if it was obvious.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Jimin" I said.

I knew he was a fuck boy but did not expect him to be so extreme. 

"Whatever. By the way, how did you even break your be- oh never mind, I already know" he said while wriggling his eyebrows.

"Is yoongi also coming" I asked hopefully.

"I'm not sure, but he did say he was coming with hoseok"

Yeah, Hoseok and Yoongi were dating.

"You should try to get over him tae, I know it's difficult but they're happy together" Jimin said while looking at me with sad eyes.

"I know, I know and I'm trying but he's too hot"

Jimin just rolled his eyes.

"Okay, we're finally here"

-------------------------------------------------