Chapter 19

both taehyung and jungkook were now sitting on one bed facing each other. they had bought small tables and put one on either side of the bed, so that they could put lamps on it. 

(yeah, they did all of this work just for a game wtf-)

they were staring at each other challengingly, almost having a silent staring competition.

"how bout' just dares?" jungkook said, full of confidence. he knew that if it was truth and dare he'll have to answer questions he didn't have the answers to.

"sounds good" taehyung replied.

both of them looked like they were about to fight a battle or something-

they both put one hand in front, ready for the 'battle'

"YES!" shouted the one who won.

"NO" shouted the loser.

they played rock paper scissors and taehyung had won. that meant that he would give a dare to jungkook first.

"you fucking cheated" jungkook said while frowning.

"how do you cheat in this game anyway?" taehyung said, while thinking of a dare. 

"i don't know, but you did" jungkook was now pouting. he had a good dare in mind and wanted taehyung to do it.

"shut the fuck up and let me think" taehyung had to think of something quick.

he looked around the store, trying to come up with such a good dare that it would fuck jungkook up. jungkook had given taehyung hell all this while and he wanted payback.

"if you don't think of one quickly then it would be my turn" jungkook said smugly.

wait wasn't he sad just now-

"just wait, after i think of one you'll regret playing this" taehyung said.

damn, they were taking this game very seriously huh.

'think taehyung. THINK' taehyung was desperate. his brain wasn't working. well it didn't work half of the time but he needed it right now.

"you're taking too long" jungkook was now getting impatient 

taehyung ignored him.

think. THINK. please. 

(ok but like it's taking me so long to think of one fnsufurf)

(I FINALLY GOT IT thank you goodnight_hoes for helping me out)

"I GOT IT" TAEhyung screamed 

it was a simple one, but torture to jungkook. 

"what is it?" jungkook asked curiously 

taehyung was laughing evilly.

'i fucking got him' he thought

"what is it taehyung? you're making me fucking scared" 

"jungkook, jungkook, jungkook HAHAHA you should been good to me, if you would have then this moment wouldn't have come" 

"taehyung" jungkook said slowly. 

'what the fuck is he thinking?' jungkook thought.

"you know what's the most smelly part in the body?" taehyung asked jungkook.

oh no, oh fuck no, no non onononon

"t-taehyung, im sorry for being mean to you. please forgive me" jungkook begged him.

"answer my question" taehyung was way too calm. he still had a smirk across his face.

"uhh i dont know, the dick?" jungkook answered, unsure.

"no dude, what the fuck. its the armpit" taehyung was now full on smiling.

jungkook knew what was going to happen and he fucking hated it. 

"taehyung please, please don't do this" 

it's not like jungkook could say no to the dare. taehyung was challenging jungkook and jungkook wasn't going to give up.

"jungkook, i dare you to-"

jungkook cut him off by saying "please just reconsider"

"don't fucking interrupt me. i dare you to lick my armpit" 

jungkook fucking hated him.

taehyung raised his arms and put the sleeve of his t-shirt so that his armpit was shown. 

"do you accept it jungkook?" taehyung asked him challengingly.

'fuck. should i do this? is it worth it?' jungkook thought while staring at his hairy armpit.

"im waiting jungkook" 

'i might have to cut out my tongue after this' jungkook thought, 'okay let's do this'

it was a matter of pride. and jungkook loves his pride.

he went closer to taehyung's armpit.

'why the fuck does it stink so much' jungkook regretted this.

taehyung on the other hand, loved every second of this. he had no shame that his armpit smelled. all he cared about was one thing : revenge 

jungkook had put his tongue out and was going in to lick it and gosh that kinda turned him on.

"from top to bottom" taehyung said while smirking.

"fuck you" jungkook said. 

he did it. he started from the bottom of it and it fucking tasted like foot.

he could feel the hair on his tongue and he wanted to vomit.

taehyung could feel jungkook's cool tongue and he now regretted this. 

jungkook finally finished and quickly backed away. he quickly went to the bathroom while murmuring 'fuck fuck fuck'

'why the fuck did i agree to this' jungkook thought as he put water on his tongue and spat it out. 

oh, jungkook's so gonna get back at him.

taehyung went to the women's bathroom because he didn't wanna see jungkook spoiling his taste buds.

he washed his armpit because he didn't want to feel jungkook's spit.

he was now scared because he knew jungkook is about to tell him to do some fucked up shit.

and he wasn't ready for it.