Chapter 20

jungkook's tongue was now so clean that he wasn't sure if he could taste anything. 

taehyung's armpit was so clean that he didn't need to wash it for a few days now.

(nah idk why i wrote that bye- also if u found that funny then your humor is broken like me)

now, they were both sitting in the same positions and this time it was taehyung who was terrified. 

jungkook hadn't said a word and was just staring at him and this made taehyung very anxious. 

'shit, i shouldn't have made him do that' taehyung thought.

"uhhh so are you gonna keep staring at me or..." taehyung started saying.

"are you scared of the dark?" jungkook asked him suddenly.

"why the hell do you wanna know?" taehyung asked. 

"just tell me" 

"nah im not scared of anything" 

"what a fucking liar" jungkook whispered to himself .

"i heard that"

"it was meant for you to hear" 

"then why did you whisper it" 

"because..... MY FUCKING WISH I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT" jungkook spat out.

"okay dude chill, gosh" 

"okay then based on what i've noticed.... i dare you to take a walk" jungkook said with a slight smirk on his face. 

"uhhh okay? damn i thought you'll give me something more difficult" taehyung felt relieved.

but he didn't like the evil smirk on jungkook's face. nah something was about to happen.

"i haven't finished yet, tae" jungkook emphasized the nickname which made taehyung grimace.

"you have to talk a walk around the entire store, without the flashlight or lamp. in the dark." jungkook finished saying.

wait.

oh.

oh hELL no.

nope, not happening.

"i can't jungkook" taehyung said with a frown.

he was afraid of the dark.

but this was a matter of his pride. he didn't want jungkook to think he was a coward. 

jungkook knew that taehyung would say no though. he knew taehyung won't do it. he didn't have the guts to.

he was smiling in victory and was about to say something but taehyung interrupted him and said "fuck you, im doing it"

wait-

did he just-

"really?" jungkook asked, surprised as hell.

"yes" taehyung said, hesitantly.

'am i really going to do this?' taehyung thought. but then he looked at jungkook's face. that fucking look. he always acted cocky and it made taehyung mad. he wanted jungkook to know that he's not afraid of anything and so he suddenly got confidence. 

"FUCK IM DOING THIS" taehyung shouted and got up from the bed. 

he was hyped up (he listened to UGH! before this lmaoaoadjeifjijf).