Chapter 7

Jungkook

(just to be clear, this happened on the same day that taehyung and jimin went to the party)

WHAT THE FUCKKK (me when i watch the my time performance) 

(i swear I don't watch it everyday)

I woke up only to find the rude blue colored hair girl was sleeping next to me. Naked.

How-?

When-?

I couldn't remember anything from last night. All I remember was her following me into my building lobby and apologizing. As I was trying to remember more, the girl who's name I didn't even know said "Last night was amazing"

Bitch, she was so rude to me:(

"What are you doing here?" I asked

"You're the one who was begging to fuck me" she said while putting on her clothes. 

"Yeah, sure. You must have drugged me" I said low-key checking out her ass.

"Excuse me?" she said while putting on her shoes.

"Bye" I told her and showed her the way to the door. 

"See you in hell" she said and I shut the door. 

After she left, I saw the time-

FUCKKKKKK

IT IS 2PM

WTF

MY SHIFT STARTS AT 1PM

I quickly put on my uniform, while brushing and also while eating cereal. All at the same time. I think instead of toothpaste I brushed with milk but I didn't care.

My manager who's name was Kim Namjoon was kind to me, but never when I was late. There were about 5 calls from him but I didn't want to call him back. I'll just have to make up an excuse about traffic or something.

Once, I was late by probably 10 minutes, and he made me stay till midnight that day.

I had plans tonight though. So I really didn't want to stay there till 12 today.

But I knew I was fucked.

I quickly went to the bus stop, waiting for the next bus to come. My phone started ringing and it was Namjoon.

Should I pick it up?

I should.

"Where are you jungkook?" He asked as soon as I answered.

"I'm so sorry sir, I'm stuck in traffic"

"You can't lie to me jungkook. What time did you sleep last night?"

"I slept early"

"Yeah, right. Okay whatever just come quickly. Today is 'don't fuck up day' and you fucked up"

Oh shit. Don't fuck up day is when the branch manager came to 'check' if everything is all right in the branch. There were 5 branches in total in this city itself. It was mostly about punctuality and I had to be late on this day. 

WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME?

"Shit, is he there yet?" I asked as I saw the bus coming.

"No, not yet but he'll be here soon. Just come quickly. You know how strict he is" 

"Yeah I know" I said while climbing onto the bus.

I cut the call and went to the end of the bus. It was always the quietest there. I could have taken a cab but I can't afford that shit. 

Finally, I got off the bus and almost ran to the entrance of the store. I was sweating a lot but that was the last thing I cared about. 

The air of the ac hit me as soon as I entered. I could hear light chattering from the few customers who come in the afternoon. 

I quickly went to the staff room where I saw Namjoon standing next to-

OH NO

FUCKKKK

Kim Seokjin, the branch manager

Goodbye, midnight plans.