Episode 10 Icy Spicy Go Again

✍The Day Returns, But Nevermore
Returns The Traveller To The Shore,
And Tide Rises, The Tide Falls.

               ~ Henry Wardsworth Longfellow
__________________________________________

🎬 Shantivan; Arnav's room.

Bidding bye to the other person on screen, he closed the laptop and with that evening meeting with the foreign delegates ended.

Right after which, he gets a call from Aman;

Arnav : |angered voice| "Wat da hell do you mean ke ghuss gaye.. ?!"
[Wat da hell you mean by crashed in..?!]

While Aman on the other side, in the center of all media photographers, along with dozens of paparazzi encircled by the office premises.

He swallows deeply before responding;

Aman: "Asr..we did inform all the securities to be alert 24/7.."

"par jaabse.. inlogoh ne aap ki aneh ki khabar sunih..these people are going crazy.."
[But the minute they heard of your arrival..these people are going crazy..]

Arnav: |Yelled|
"To hell with ur crazy people Dammit!!".

He seethes in a low, threatening voice;

"Get this straight Aman"

"mujhe ghar ya office ke bahar ek bhi media ke log nehi dikhni chahiye."
[I should NOT be seeing any paparazzi outta this house..]

said, he hung up.
_________________________________________

🎬 Somewhere in the outskirts of Delhi.

Glancing at her pocket watch, Khushi gulped, being late while getting off the auto.

Looking up to the shop's nameplate, she exhales before going in.

~Bedi's Bloom~

Technically the shop is named after its owner Bedi, which happens to be an old & renowned shop over there.

It's basically divided into several sections, one is where all Puja essentials are found while there is another section for presents & bouquet stuff, and they also do floral arrangements for special events.

Moreover, that being the same place where Khushi works, merely being a per-time employee.