Prologue

He Poured Rains Over Her, Like The Long Knitted Needles

Followed That She Burnt It All And Sparked Like A Riddle!

Cupid Sighs!..., Indeed They May Destined To Fall Apart.
Battles Were Fought! Blood Got Shredded! Hearts Were Broken!

This Is When The Creator Smiled, This is the irony yet to decide!...

They Are The Destroyers Of Each To Other! The Plot Of Fate!
And All That Matters.

Yet an Irony, Why Still Haven't Left Each Other?
Claimed The Cupid, When They Fight!.

In Return, Creator Implied...........
What If...
On Her Burnt Scars, He Is the Heal that She Needs.
While...

In His Cold Blooded Eyes, She Is The Right Amount Of Adventure He Seeks??
He Winks In Reply.

____________________________________________________________

Being part of a vivacious past,  He had been a victim of emotional manipulation on such extent snatched his integrity. For only once he trusted someone so much once that ended up trusting no one.

The dangerously ferocious daemon can be seen if you look closely in his eye, but his voltaic gaze won't allow yours to reach that point, and I'm not even joking!

When Family was supposed to be the safest place for her, it turned out to be the most threatening one

When Family was supposed to be the safest place for her, it turned out to be the most threatening one. It isn't always that assaults come from outside, sometimes it also exists in your very first comfort zone.

Her destroyed childhood made her insecure of any affection, burned her with insecurities.
She has been through such hell! She looks scared, shattered in pieces!
even then she fights! turning pain to her power! and.. rises like a diva.
_________________________________________________

✍Yet eyes don't lie either, yeah? So do you think .....

Two broken souls surviving in their own hell.

Seeking a healer, perhaps discovering their skies only among them?