Episode 4 Sweat In Ice

He wears the smell of Blood and Death like a perfume...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
🎬

The heavy thump of footsteps echoed on the stairs as he headed straight towards the parking lot. He took his jacket out and tugged at his one shoulder, while managed to fold the arm sleeves and later hanged the jacket in one arm. Worn his shades, a tiny droplet of sweat tore from his forehead and tingled through his sideburns, as he walked through the passage, leaving the unit in cold shock.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 🎬Seeing this view of him, the crew began to chatter among themselves

🎬

Seeing this view of him, the crew began to chatter among themselves.
Sim and pam
are both co-managers at the costume designing department of 4lions and are also popularly known as the "Woo-Hoo" girls, for their limitless wannabe behavior.

Sim : *woo..*!..aaj Antarctica mein pehli baar mujhe Global Warming dikhai diya!.. pakka naa kuchh bohot galaat hone wala hai... I swear!". [For the first time I have seen some global warming on Antarctica, pam..!, There's undoubtedly something bad going to happen...I swear!], twitched at pam, with a tensed face.

Pam as being the smarty one among them replied feeling strange "waise toh Asr or unka cabin.! 24 by 7 freezes at 16 degrees..! or maine zindegi mein Kabhi Asr ko apna outfit un layer karte huye nehi dekha!"
[Though its a matter of fact that Asr and his cabin are always freezing at 16 degrees 24/7!, ...also never in my life I've seen un layer his outfit.]

"Kyun ki unki Zindagi Mein agar Kuch garam hai toh woh hai unka Espresso,! Strong! Dark! and Bitter! just like he is..!SooOOO sasSSSyyyy..!
[Dat'z cuz there's just one hot stuff in Asr's world, his Espresso!.., Strong! Dark! and Bitter! just like he is..!
SooOOO sasSSSyyyy..!} Sim responds to her with a dummy daydreaming smile.

Pam yelled " Shut up !! Hoo!! tapping her head from behind.
"Or Asr ka gussa? bhool gayi? " [ and Asr's anger.. ?!, forgotten already..?

she claims.

Sim " areeh haa yaar.!! aaj na pakka unka thermometer phatkar., barfili barish ki tarhaa hum par barsengi" [True dat also..! [ I'm pretty sure! today his thermometer shall break and split on all of us like a hail storm].
puts back to back to her, feeling sad and frightened at the same time.

Pam responds, moving one step forward from her clasping arms behind her own body,
"No hoo! isbaar humpe nehi.., barsaat toh us ladki pee hogii..! kyunki baadal sar paar aa chukaa haai.., Bas takraneeki der hai.."
[It's not us this time ..! That girl is about to shed Devil's and pitchforks.., the sky is shrouded with dark clouds ., just wait before thunder hits now.]

asserts with a witty smile.

] asserts with a witty smile