Episode 2 Deathly Escape

The "statue" has been removed, and now the time rotates anti-clockwise, the calm air turns into rushed blows of wind! throwing a caution before for the upcoming riot.!

Asr noticed that the voice came from the girl standing there, as it was obvious by the way everybody was staring at her, he screamed
"Waaat da???"

His voice further made her scared to death, while she murmured to herself " hey devimaiiyaa raksha karna" [ oh God please help me..]
stepping backward biting nails in constant as she saw him coming towards her with clenched fists, frowning forehead, bursting with anger like an erupted volcano.

--------- --------------- ------------ ------------ ------------------ -------------- ----------- --------------------

Back story......
4 lion's team were shooting for a very important project, the whole crew went through great difficulties to manage location that could actually fit with the scene. Finally, after they had found the exact location that the producer aka ASR demanded. They all knew very well that a phrase like "NO" never exists in ASR's dictionary.
It had to be there or it never happened in any way. Time is Money for him. They picked the location of a big private University in Delhi and were about to shot at it's the huge open gallery, just when this ruckus happened.

-------- ---- - -- ------------ ------- -------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------

ASr stood straight in front of her, guided in equally perplexed and outraged expressions.

He roared : "who da hell are you?! tumhari himmat kaise huyii yahan anee ki"?! [ how dare you came inside here!?] .. grinned, with cracked knuckles.
His violent gestures were making her shiver like a leaf.

Kkr mumbled, "wo hum...mm wo...."[ i..aa...i..was..aa..actually..] Tightly gripping the shoulder straps of her backpack, taking one step backward while he turned one step towards her.

Carrying it back and forth, until her feet tangled with a cable left on the ground, when all in a while as she was about to collapse hard in beneath, she closed her eyes feeling faint-hearted.