Going to the Doctors

'thought'

"talking"

"SHOUTING"

Four year old Izukus Pov

I woke up to the smell of breakfast, it smelled like steamed rice and grilled fish. My Mom's the greatest cook I've ever seen and I refuse to believe anyone can be better! Then I remember today's the day I get my quirk! How could I forget!? I ran out of my room and down the hall and saw my mom cooking breakfast, I stopped and looked at her with a huge smile started jumping up and down and yelled "I get my quirk today!" she said "Yeah you do! but you need to calm down and go get dressed while I finish making breakfast, ok?" "ok" I said and ran back to my room and threw on my All Might shirt and a pair of jeans. After breakfast mom got her keys and I grab my All Might figurine, then we started walking down the stairs to get to the bottom floor which took a while because we're like a gazillion floors up. Once we got all the way down I ran to the car and jiggled the door handle while mom walked to it reaching into her purse to get the car keys. After about an hour of mom driving, being cutoff, screaming at the ones who cut her off, (yeah, Inko has a little road rage in this but you won't see it often) while I just look out the window and think about what my quirk could be.

     We get to the Doctors office and mom tells me to go sit by the window while she fills out the thing they gave her. After 20 minutes we are called back by a nurse who takes me to a room with no door and asks "can you take off your shoes and step onto this scale and hand that very nice toy to your mom?" I do what she asks and the scale said that I am 16 Kg. and I am 102 centimeters. The nurse wrote all the info she got and led us to a room and told us "the doctor will be here shortly" after that she closed the doors and I tried to get onto the bed thingy but I couldn't do it so mom picked me up and sat me down on it. I got bored after what mom said to be two minutes and started playing with my All Might figurine for a minute or two when the doctor came in. He said "Sorry for the wait, my name is Dr. Garaki, so I just got lil Izukus results back and I'm afraid he won't be getting a quirk" I dropped All Might in shock while tears started pooling in my eyes until he said "JUST KIDDING!" but then mom got mad and started yelling at him for joking like that and how unprofessional it was while I just breath a sigh of relief and pick up All Might, after a little bit mom calmed down and the doctor looked scared and told me that my quirk is a very powerful quirk.

    The doctor said "your quirk is that you are able to take, give, and use quirks, I recommend saying you are quirkless instead because people will be afraid of you and will stay away from you and call you a villain for having a quirk like this" mom looked both shocked and worried once he finished talking and asked "how is he able to take quirks?" the doctor said "through touch, he can also see quirks and as far as we know there is no limit to how many he can take. Right now taking a quirk should take around ten minutes and giving a quirk should take five minutes."

     We went to McDonald's nearby and ordered our food. When we got home mom told me " You can't tell anyone about your quirk, ok. Tell them that you're quirkless, it'll be better than if you tell them your quirk" I said ok and I got my food out of the bag, it was still hot somehow. After I ate I asked mom "can I tell kachaan?" she said "I'll think about it but don't worry, ok" I nodded and went to my room.

(Time Skip brought to you by chibi deku learning how to use All for One)

After dinner I asked mom if I can tell Kachaan or not and she said no, and that he would be the worst person to tell, I disagree but I won't tell him.

(Sorry, this isn't really good, thank you for reading! 807 words)