The Fight

'Thought'
"Talking"
"SHOUTING"
"All might boom voice"

        Before we start I just want to say a few things, one I graduated Highschool with a 4.0 so I will be posting very very slowly, I'm sorry for not posting for so long and not telling anyone, I recently got my first job so I've been pretty busy with that, my dad is forcing me to go to college so I might not update again. I am very bad at fight scenes sooo let's get this shitshow going!

12 year old Deku Pov

       'After talking to mom yesterday I have to fight Kachaan and his friends, which I am not looking forward to, and I'll have to tell mom about it afterward.' I walked to school thinking about how I should fight them 'should I take their quirks then beat them up with them or should I fight them quirkless? Either way I'm most likely going to win because of my training and my quirks. I think I'll take their quirks and keep them for a day or two' I thought with a smile on my face. As I walked through the gate of the school I was jumped by Kachaan and his friends 'alright I guess its happening now.' Tsubasa and Kachaans other friend each grabbed one of my arms and held me so Kachaan could beat me up with no resistance. While they were holding me I used this time to take their quirks which Tsubasa noticed because his wings disappeared. While they were distracted by that I used my strength quirk and pulled them together releasing me from their grip, I then look at Kachaan and punch him in the gut as he throws an explosion in my face, he is thrown a foot into the air and lands on the ground, I quickly step onto his wrist so he can't move and put my hand onto his forehead and take his quirk. Once I took his quirk I threw an explosion into his face and knocked him out, I then walked into school. "Midoriya, where's Bakugou and the other two?" the teacher asked "oh them, they're at the gate unconscious" I replied, the teacher had a look of shock on his face "well then, I guess I'll go get them" he said which really pissed me off " they'll be fine, they've done that to me thousands of times but everytime I woke up I was in the same spot even though you could see me out there roasting in the sun you never once came out to get me, why is that?" I asked with a little anger in my voice. "U-u-uh, I" "that's what I thought, because why help the useless quirkless kid right?" Then the bell rang and class started, I did my assignments and took my notes and when there was nothing to do I just looked out towards the schools gate and watched Kachaan and his friends bake in the sun. After class I went to the gate and picked up a stick to poke Kachaans face with, after a few times I went to my next class. Halfway through my second class Kachaan burst through the door with sunburns all over him, he looked furious, I burst out laughing at him because of his look and the sunburn. He then charged at me and I just stepped to the side at the last second and tripped him.

        After school I started walking home, I noticed that Kachaan and his friends left without saying anything to me which was weird considering that I have thier quirks 'I guess they haven't noticed?' When I made it home Mom asked "how was school?" and I said "well it was good I guess, I got into a fight", " with who?", "Kachaan and his friends", "oh, soo how'd it go?", "I took their quirks and knocked them out, I knocked kachaan out with an explosion", "oh my, he deserved it", 'and more for what he's done to my baby' she thought. "Ok, good job honey, make sure to give them their quirks back though", "thanks mom, I will" I said before I went to my room. I laid down on my bed and thought about what happened today as I drifted off to sleep.

        I woke up in my quirk and I saw three new quirks just floating there, one was a bright red I touched it and found out it was explosion, the one on its right was a darker red looking like the color of Tsubasas wings, I touched it and sure enough it was Tsubasas wings. The other one was a boring tan color and when I touched it it was extendo fingers. After that I woke up to the smell of katsudon and Mom calling my name, I got up and walked to the kitchen and Mom gave me a bowl of katsudon and told me to go take a seat at the table. I sat at the table and Mom followed soon after, she then told me that my father will be coming home sometime this week or next.

(Thank you for reading!!!858 words! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long! I haven't had any ideas and honestly I just kinda went with what sounded best and made the most sense to me. I almost had Bakugou and his goons jump Midoriya on his way home without their quirks and instead using bats but that didnt make any sense to me. Please comment on whatever you believe I should work on!)