Chapter 6

Ariana's P.O.V
I sat on the bed waiting for Justin to come back from whatever he had to do. My hair was wet, since I washed it but I didn't dare look for a blow dryer. I was sat on the bed for roughly fifteen minutes before Justin came back.

"I made you some food downstairs, come" I nodded sliding off the bed and walking to his side.

"Are there other boys down there?" I asked nervously walking to the stairs.

"Yeah, don't worry there part of my gang. They won't say anything to you" I followed him to the kitchen. There were four boys sitting on some stools in the island in the middle. I looked at my feet that were in some fluffy white socks. I wondered why Justin owned a pair, it's a bit girly. I pursed my lips shut tight, to avoid letting out a laugh at my thoughts of Justin's choice of clothing.

I sat on a stool away from the other boys. Justin stood next to me and handed me a plate with lasagne on it, and a glass of milkshake.

"Thank you" I said quietly, he nodded walking over to the boys. I took a mouthful of the food, my taste buds bursting with delicious flavour. I lifted my head at Justin and the boys as they were laughing. Then my eyes landed on someone in particular. Ryan.

His eyes snapped to meet mine, I didn't move my eyes, I just sent him a nasty glare. He looked down looking upset. So he fucking should, it's all his fault I'm here!

I finished my food and sat patiently in silence, minding my own business. I looked outside the kitchen window that was next to me, I longed to just go out there and get some air, feel the coldness. Justin soon noticed my boredom and came over to me.

"You're bored" he said sitting next to me. I nodded. "What do you want to do?" He asked kindly.

"Anything Justin, I don't mind" I mumbled. He told me to stand up and follow him. He took me to the living room, and told me to watch tv.

"Wait please!" I said loudly, he turned looking confused. "Can you stay with me please" he sighed.
"No Ariana" I nodded quite disappointed. He walked out and slammed the door shut.

Im so fucking stupid! Why do I want to spend time with the boy who's going to kill later? I've comprehended myself and come to terms with the fact, I will die. Not much I can do about it, so might as well enjoy my last few hours.

Justin's P.O.V
"So she actually hit you then tried to run?" Chris gasped. I nodded. I was telling them about what Ariana's like.

"So how you gonna kill her then?" Ali said rubbing his hands together. This caught everyone's attention and was soon smirking.

"I haven't thought about it, a quick way. Electrocute? Shoot?"

"Why can't we let her suffer first?" Kyle whined. I looked at Ryan, he seemed to have perked up on this idea and forgot about his little feelings about how she feels. He was sickly smiling picturing the thought of her dying. Fuck him.

"No. I want it to be quick, end of discussion. Boys you need to do me something now" they all listened carefully "you all need to go down to the warehouse and set everything up for the kill" they all smirked and got ready to leave.

Once they left I went to check on Ariana. I opened the door to see her sleeping on the couch. She looked hurt. I felt sorry, why do I have to put her through this.

"Ariana!" I said loudly making her eyes open and her sit up straight. She rubbed her eyes and sat back straight.
"Come up stairs with me".

Ariana's P.O.V
I joined Justin in a spare room. It had a bed and a wardrobe that was all. He walked over to it and brought out a tank top and pair of shorts. Girls btw. Once again my thoughts were on why he had clothes like this.

He he tossed them at me I quickly caught them.
"Get changed now" he demanded. I stared at him, why have still in the room?

"I don't want to get changed when your watching me" I said crossing my arms.

"You don't decide that I do. I'm staying now fucking hurry up we got things to do"

"yeah like kill me for doing fuck all!" I screamed but instantly regretted it. His eyes flared with anger. He walked towards me, and backed my up against the wall. He pushed me up hard against it having a tight grip on my arms. I closed my eyes and turned my head to the side.

"Don't you ever fucking shout at me!" He seethed.
"Okay, I'm sorry" I whispered wincing at the pain in my arms. He pushed me hard against the wall releasing me. He stormed out the room slamming the door behind him causing a book to fall from the top of the wardrobe. I walked over to retrieve it.

It was on a page with a picture of a heart that was broken. It looked like a diary entry. I sat on the bed and let my eyes read it.

"All I ever wanted to do was make my mom and as proud, I'm useless. I can't do anything. I will never be loved, I'm pure evil. Why does everything I love leave me? I can't ever do my parents proud because of Greg. I swear to you mom I will kill him and make you proud I promise"

I turned to the next page, seeing a picture stuck in. There was a man a woman and a little boy with swept hair. Underneath it it said 'Justin Drew, Pattie, Jeremy. Love you mom and dad'

I shut the book feeling my eyes start to get watery. I just realised why Justin is the way he is. He didn't chose this kind of lifestyle, it dragged him into it so he could get revenge on this Greg guy. I have a plan that could possibly help.

A/N: thanks for the comment and votes!❤️ I didn't think people will like my story.💜 The reads made me really happy! About 250 reads that's impressive💗I love u guys and 2 updates in one week. I was bored. School in a day. No! I just had a week off :). Oh well ( Srry for the long authors note 😬 ) 🐷

~~ 💕if you woulda manned up, put your hands up, stand up tell me how you really felt, then maybe it'd be different if you spoke I woulda listened💕