Chapter 17

Ariana's P.O.V
I ran as fast as I could whilst deleting messages and phone call history off my phone so my parents wouldn't snoop and see me texting Justin. I got to my house and let myself in breathing rapidly. My mom ran out if the living room to see me she rested her hands on her hips.

"What time do you call this?" She asked harshly raising her eyebrows.

"Three thirty?" I retorted sarcastically. She looked shocked I shrugged my shoulders.

"Give me your phone and go up stairs!" She demanded, I pulled out my phone and gave it to her.

"Take my damn phone, take everything. It's not even my life now is it mom, it's just you and dad living through me!" I shouted before running up the stairs.

I had no idea why my sudden out burst came, I was just so sick and tired of being controlled and lectured about what time I came home. I mean she told me come home no later then three thirty, it's fucking three thirty bitch!

I stripped off my clothes and hopped into the shower hoping it could relax me and take away all my stress.

Justin's P.O.V
I travelled home double the speed limit required with my cigarette in my lips. Once I got back I joined Ali, Kyle and Chris in the kitchen.

"Where's Ryan?" I asked taking a beer out the refrigerator.

"Upstairs, he's on the phone" Chris replied chuffing down his liquor. I pulled back the cap and threw the burning sense down my throat. I closed my eyes as the drink filled my stomach with delight.

"Boss!" Ryan shouted which made me snap up my head. "Listen" he handed me the phone to which I put it to my ear.

"I saw you Bieber, and that little brunette in your car. Wow couldn't have picked somewhere more private" They grimly laughed down the phone.

"Who the fuck is this?!" I spat down the phone.

"That information isn't required. Just a hint, I'd make the most of the time you've got with her until she's mine".

"She won't ever be yours you son if a bitch. Who are you?" I growled smashing my fist to the table in the progress.

"Goodbye Justin" I could tell the guy on the other end was smirking. I threw all the things on the table to the floor hearing glasses smash and other objects tear.

"Justin, it's cool bro. Chill tell us what happened" Ali said getting a grip of me trying to calm me down. I pushed him away and breathed heavily counting to ten before I sat down again.

"Whoever it was wants my girl. They want Ariana! They saw me and her together today, and soon there gonna be after her" I spoke through my gritted teeth grinding them tightly.

"We can get Jonas to track the phone number?" Kyle suggested. My eyes brightened.

"Fuck yes Kyle, tomorrow morning we visit Jonas, then Derek to get out 50K" I exclaimed. Everyone's face lit up around me gaping up in happiness.

"All we have to do for now though, is keep an eye on Ariana" I said lowly. The boys nodded their heads indicating they were in. Nobody's gonna take my girl away.

Ariana's P.O.V
"ARIANA!" My mom shouted up the stairs after me. I was laid on my bed doing absolutely nothing.

"WHAT?" I shouted back. She didn't reply which meant I would have had to leave and to see what she wants. Don't ya'll hate that? When your parents call you, you answer like twice and they still don't say anything?

I got to the bottom of the stairs and saw my dad home from work. I smiled but he walked straight through into the kitchen. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't hurt by my own father treating me like I was invisible. My mom called me in to the kitchen with her.

I sat in the stool in the middle island. I waited patiently for most likely another lecture since I've already had dinner and it was getting quite late. "Your father and I have been thinking recently, we have no idea what's gotten into you Ariana" my mom said shaking her head.

"The only thing that's gotten into me is some sense. I'm sixteen years old and I have to be back when my mommy says so. I have to do extra clubs because my mommy wants me too. Is it never what I want?" I rudely encountered, my voice level rising.

"Don't you speak to your mother like that! Why are you so rude?" My dad yelled.

"Me rude? Please you completely ignored me when you got home from work. Just then I smiled at you and you walked past not saying anything, not doing anything and your here having the decency calling me rude" I yelled standing up. Just then my dad stood up.

"Your becoming a rude, selfish girl! What can I do to get my little girl back" My dad's voice was shaky, like he was on edge.

"Your not getting her back dad" I breathed out heavily "I'm sorry but all I've done is grown up" I slowly slipped away from the table leaving my mom and dad speechless. I ran up the stairs and shut my door, diving into my bed.

"I only want Justin" I cried to myself until I eventually found myself in a slumber.

Unknown P.O.V
I connected my USB to the laptop and showed the boys around me the pictures I took of Ariana and her eye candy Justin. I zoomed in on Ariana. Her brown hair was hanging down to her waist straightened, and her eyes glossing into Justin's.

"That's her" My boss spoke. I smirked in achievement. "Good going" he said patting my shoulder.

"What are we gonna do with her" I asked flicking through the pictures of her. Hands up she's hot as fuck, how could a low life get a girl like her. Justin's nothing but a wannabe criminal, thanks to no other then my brother.

"She's just bait, were gonna kill her in front of Justin, then him afterwards" Everyone laughed evilly staring at her. This should be fun...

A/N: thanks for all your support with this story, I know it may not be the best love criminal, but I didn't want Justin to be really nasty. Also who do you think is the unknown?
ALSO; to get more updates I need more votes pleaseeee? If all my readers vote my dream would literally be come true I know it's a lot to ask but please? Srry I didn't update yesterday I love you xx

~~ 💕I really really really really really really like u💕