|23|

San.
Wooyoung ran towards the back door whereupon I turned around in order to focus on the fight at the entrance.

The soldiers were stronger than I assumed they'd be. They were tall and well trained, definitely an army to work with.

Finally I had a chance to beat them up and take revenge. Even though Yunho was older than me, I was still stronger than him.

I started to make my way through the mass. "Our majesty, do you need weapons?" A soldier asked me politely as he saw me.

I shook my head. "Thank you but I only use my wrists" I replied and moved forward in order to reach Yunho, who had a hard time fighting against a tone of soldiers.

I grabbed Yunho's collar as soon as I reached him. "San! Finally!" He said relieved which made me furrow my eyebrows.

"You know we are meant to be together!" he said enthusiastically. I wanted to gag. I didn't love Yunho, not even one percent.

"What are you talking about? You're insane!" I yelled and punched him in the face. The soldiers held Yunho's arms just like Wooyoung's father's.

I didn't even know what to say to Yunho. I honestly liked him back then when I first met him. He changed. He was obsessed and out of his mind.

Yunho lost his mind loving me.
And I might would lost my mind too because of Wooyoung.

"Why don't you see how much I need you!" Yunho cried. His eyes were red and watery. I sighted and looked him deep into the eyes.

"I see how much you need me Yunho! But I don't need you!" I replied seriously.

After my words I was able to see how Yunho's soul left his body. His body got weak and he wasn't able to say anything else. He was hurt.

"Back off!" An angelic voice said.

Immediately, I let go of Yunho and stepped away.

Wooyoung appeared, a bucket full of holy water in his small hands. The smaller ran towards Yunho and his father and covered them in holy water.
That's my love. I thought.

Both male sank on the ground.
They were dead. Finally.

Everybody stayed still and waited for something but nothing happened because they were actually dead.

My thoughts rapidly went to Wooyoung. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him into my arms. His legs were weak and his hands shook.

I held him tightly in my arms but I felt how weak he got. I knew that Wooyoung would pass out soon because of the stress.

"Angel are you fine?" I asked him worriedly but he didn't respond. My pure angel was too overwhelmed to stay awake.

"I-I don't feel good" Wooyoung mumbled where's he held tightly onto my shirt. "I'll get you out of here" I told him. Suddenly Wooyoung passed out in my arms.

I held him tightly and lifted him up. I looked at the soldiers who also looked worried.

"Burry their bodies somewhere next to the church! I'll take care of the queen. After you buried the bodies, please practice a little bit" I demanded.

The soldiers immediately said "Yes sir!" And started to carry their bodies away whereupon I went to the bedroom in order to take care of my love.