Drescription and Pro heros

(Here is baby deku)
Name:Izuku Phoenix
Age:9 month old
Appearance

Thank TeaSnake4 for the idea 😁Quirk:hybrid,gun creator ,animal caller, Technology hack,eraser,ghost see, telekinesisDescriptionHybrid:will grow wings and cat ears and tail,also has the power to heal people Drawback:noneGun creator: is able to mak...

Quirk:hybrid,gun creator ,animal caller, Technology hack,eraser,ghost see, telekinesis
Description
Hybrid:will grow wings and cat ears and tail,also has the power to heal people
Drawback:none
Gun creator: is able to make any gun the user wants
Drawback:will take up some energy
Animal caller:is able to call any animal as long he knows what kind animal the user wants
Drawback:will get headache
Technology hack:is able to hack into anything
Drawback:none
Eraser:same as eraserhead but is also able to paralyze mutants
Drawback:dye eye
Ghost see:is able to see any type ghost that includes angels to demons
Drawback:will have on 24/7
Telekinesis:is able to care 400 tons
Drawback:will get headache
———————————————————————————————————————————————

Inko POV
I was currently drunk,yelling and hitting at Izuku about how my husband left me and how it was his fault.He had crawled to his room to go cry or whatever.When I heard a knock on the door I opened it to see pro hero's and police,I tried to stay calm but I couldn't "W-what d-do you need"I was very nervous "Miss your neighbors say they have been hearing crying and yelling and they also say that you have a son,can we have you and your son for questioning"the police officer said "umm o-ok,he's is his room " I had said it in a nervous tone "eraserhead can you go get the kid" the officer said "I can go get him" I said it quickly "umm no we can't trust you fully so can you tell eraserhead where the boy's room is" 'dang it they can't trust me' "umm down the hall second door to the left"

Aizawa POV
I was sent to go get the kid I didn't want to but I had to,when I got near the door I heard crying.I opened the door to see the kid on the floor crying tears of gold?

I had ran up to the kid and saw some bruises and saw how small the kid was

I had ran up to the kid and saw some bruises and saw how small the kid was.I had picked him up and started to clam him down by scratching his cat ears(not a SHIP),also I was secretly fangirling in the inside because he had cat ear.I had snapped out of my fan girling and picked the kid and ran out the room quick.This kid had fainted and needed medical attention.When I got to the living room I saw the mom being pined down by police officers and pro hero's .When present Mic saw me he ran up to and said that she tried to kill one of the police officers.When he looked down to see the child I had told him that they needed to get an ambulance,he nodded and told one of the police officers.

*Time skip *

Hehe you thought their was more you are going to have to wait until the next chapter to see what happens 🙂😈