packing for VACATION

papa = present Mic

dada = aizawa

father = nezu

dad= all might

mama = midnight

the rest you can make up as your own

Aizawa POV
"Hey izuku" I had said "yes dada" my 9 year old son said "since it summer me and the other pro's thought we should take you to america for summer vacation"when I had said that he had stars in his eyes "yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes YES!" "well go pack because we are going in 2 days".He had ran to his room to pack his stuff.

Izuku POV

imagine there some action figures and hero posters

I had started pack my clothes,money,some action figures,and my favorite bear that dada and papa (present mic) got me for my 7 birthday.I have always wanted to go to America because of the amount of places there is.When I was done ,I had went to the roof where I had found big brother hawks on the roof. "Big brother hawks!" I had yelled kinda scaring hawks a bit " my lil' birdie (Its not a ship it just a nickname) how have you been" hawks said "good, are you coming with us to America" I had ask while tilting my head a bit "of course I am.I wouldn't miss it for the world"he had pick me up and tickled me a bit."ok big brother hawks I will see you in two days" I had hugged him before he had flew off.'Today is the best day in my life' I had smiled before running off to  dad.