The Voices.

"Will! Get back!" 

Techno pushes Wilbur backward, away from all of the mobs. He holds his chipped wooden sword in front of himself to fend them all back. 

He knocks a zombie backwards and quickly fishes his communicator out of his pocket, then tosses it at Wilbur.

"Quick! Call Phil!" Wilbur nods shakily and picks up the phone. He starts looking for Phil's contact. Techno lunges forward and attacked the mobs with all his might, protecting Wilbur.

He hits back two of the zombies and then focuses on the skeleton. Quickly dodging an arrow and disarming the skeleton, he slashes it through its middle.

"Wil! I'mma need you to run to the treehouse, okay? I meet you there! If I'm not back by the time Phil gets there, tell him where I am and follow what he says. Be careful, alright?! Don't worry about me." 

Wilbur gives his twin a worried look and hesitates before nodding and running back towards the treehouse they had built with Phil the year before. 

Techno shoves his sword through a zombie and pulls it out quickly, watching it drop to the ground.

He turns to attack the few remaining mobs but gets distracted when he hears unfamiliar voices. 

'BLOOD'

'KILL'

'E'

'BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD'

'BLOOD'

"What the fu-" He gets cut off by a slimy hand grabbing his arm, making him drop his wimpy sword. 

He lets out a startled yelp before looking towards the mob. "Get off of me you stupid zombie-!" He fought with his free arm to shove it off. 

'FOCUS'

'TECHNOLOST'

'L'

'L'

Techno finally manages to shove off the mob and collect his sword from the ground. He stabs the sword through its chest and takes a deep breath after it drops.

As he catches his breath, he hears the faint sound of wings flapping frantically and feet pounding on the ground in his direction. 

On instinct, he turns to grab his twin's arm protectively before remembering he sent him to safety. 

He holds his sword tightly in his hand before heading in the direction of the noise. "Wilbur! Phil?! Is that you?!" 

"Techno! We're coming, stay where you are! Are you hurt?!" Phil's voice calls back from a distance away. After hearing Phil's voice, Techno relaxes a little.

"No, I'm alright! I've just got a few cuts. Is Wil okay? He's with you right?" Techno stops where he is and does a quick survey for any other mobs. None. 

He stands still and decides to wait where he was. "Yeah, I'm alright, Tech! I've just got a scrape or two. We're almost there, just hold on a bit longer, big man!" Wil calls back from somewhere in the trees.

Techno nods, even though they can't see him. "Are Tommy and Tubbo at home? They're fine too, right?" He asks, calming down from the surprise attack from the mobs and the weird new voices in his head.

"Yes, Techno, they're fine. I already tucked them into bed before."

Phil's flying figure finally appeared above him, Wilbur emerging from the trees. Techno lets out a quick sigh of relief and immediately rushed towards Wilbur to checked him over for injuries.