spooky spoon

pov: you're sitting on a bench and spooky spoon comes to hover next to you. "i know your secret" you hear. it's spooky spoon whispering in your ear. "i know your mum sold you, and i know who your new owner is" before you can respond you're knocked out and fall to the ground.
the last words you hear before you pass out - "it's me"
..................................
waking up you look around and come to realise that you don't recognise any of your surroundings. there's numbers looking over you - numbers?
"we rescued you!" one number exclaimed excitedly. three, you think.
"aren't you going to say thankyou?" a stumpy looking one-shaped number grumbles at you.
you slowly sit up.
"No."
"no?"
"no. take me back"
four looks at you with concern. "are you sure? spooky spoon literally is a villain."
"yes i'm sure i want to go back" you snap at four.
maybe in another life you would take up fours offer - stay with him and the other numbers. though one would be, difficult to manage.
four leads you into the car, slowly driving through the streets towards spooky spoons lair.
"just in case" he murmurs as he slides a slip of paper into your palm, his phone number hastily scribbled alongside absent minded doodles.