░w░h░e░n░

Karl/POV

Today I'm joining quackitys stream where he is giving some of the 'couples' on the dream smp some couples therapy. I'm exited, I get to talk to quackity and sapnap again. Wow they both really are the highlight to me day. My best friends, my buddies, my pals...
My lovers
Jk Jk of course, that's just weird
Badboyhalo and skeppy are also going to be there. I'm supposed to join a call with them in soon. I turn on my pc and I see my desktop waiting. I open up discord and join the call. Sapnap, bad and skeppy are already there.
"Hi!" I squeeze into their already busy convosation. They all go silent-
"HEYYY MAN" Quackity yells.
He startled me and I screamed a little. It was one if those embarrassing screams that everyone clips. Thank god he wasn't streaming yet. Everyone started to laugh. Even tho I had expected it, it still annoyed me.
"HEYYYY, don't laugh at me" I snapped back.
"Shut it sexy" sapnap joked. I covered my mouth to giggle. He says stuff like this to me all the time, I should be used to it by now but it still gives me butterflies. Stupid I know.
"LANGUAGE" bad yelled. Did I hear a voice crack? Quackity started saying a bunch of swears. Sapnap joined in the mockery, so did I. Skeppy joined too. I think that was too much for bad to handle, with skeppy swearing and all. So he left the call. Skeppy seemed said until bad joined back a few minutes later. Bad got angry and told us off. We all started a joke argument about it until quackity defended. We calmed down.
He had started streaming.