░I░

Alex/POV

I woke up to the sounds of cars as usual. I checked the time
10:53am
"Shit" I'm supposed to be there at 12:00. It's half an hour away and I need to have a shower. I run down the hallway and into the bathroom. I turn on the cold water and jump in. Shivers ran down my spine as I was officially awoken by the icey sting. It ran down my soapy skin, washing away the bubbles. So refreshing. I day dreamed about what we would do all week. About all the fun we would have. About all the memories we would make. Slowly I turned the knob and the water vanished down the drain. I stopped out and wrapped my waist in the towel. I walked into my room and got changed into something nice. Next I placed the last few items into my suitcase and headed out the door. Loaded and started the car, and drove.
11:26
I had time but not alot. I guess I'm not going to be getting the early like I originally planned, oh well.
i'M a BaRbIe GiRl In A bArBiE WoRlD, lIfE iN pLaStIc ItS fAnTaS-
My phone was ringing. I answered before it could continue and placed it on the passengers seat.
"Hello who dis I'm driving bitch" I answered.
"Oh you calling me bitch now" said a familiar soft voice on the other line.
"Karl?"
"Yeah!"he giggled,
"I just wanted to know when your getting here, I'm all alone you see."
"Don't worry I'll be there in 10 minutes" I replyed
"Can you stay on the phone please?" he shyly asked.
"Anything for you."

We stayed on the phone until I abruptly hung up when I saw him standing outside. I parked the car grabbed my suitcase and ran over. We wrapped our arms around each other and held tight.
"alex" he whispered while squeezing tighter.
"karl..."