Chapter 8

Adele's POV

I get dressed and run out the house knowing damn well whose blood that was. Why did I tell him? If Kieran was dead that would be on me...

"Oh my God." I say seeing the police and ambulance outside his place.

"Emily." I say seeing the ambulance leave as she stood there. "What are you doing here?" She says

"Is he okay?" I ask as she wipes her tears. "Look what you did to him! Because of you and your pyscho boyfriend... Kieran could be dead!"

"No... I didn't send him?" I wasnt sure what to tell the distressed girl I used to be friends with.

"Well you leading Kieran on is good right? Just go Adele. You come back into our lives just to cause harm." She says. "Leave Kieran the fuck alone."

I look at the police cars and everyone. Theyre going to be looking for Ace...

"I can't stop Ace." I tell her. "You dont wanna get on his bad side."

"Im telling the police that it was him." She says. "He was here before I left..."

"I'm just trying to protect you guys because even if Ace goes away... he has people everywhere."

"You know you convinced yourself to be so perfect. That everyone else is the issue. I think in your head you really are the victim. You make everyones lives hell and you did that to me for all the years I spent with you in school. Get out of here Adele." She says to me as she walks into the building. Why was she attacking me for. It hurt me ofcourse it did but I wasnt going to let that out.

I knew Ace, he can be heartless when he doesnt care. If Kieran wasn't already dead- he was gonna be dead soon.

Against my better judgment... I go to Ace's house. Outside was Ray who was on the phone. I try to walk past him but he stops me putting the phone in his pocket ending the call.

"Adele." He says. "Not a good idea."

"Ray get out of my way." I tell him and he just sighs.

"He aint in a good mind set and I dont wanna break up a fight Adele. You sure as hell dont wanna get hurt in this."

"Is he okay?" I ask him and he just looks at me. Bianca gets out of her car behind me.

"Hey." She says as she shuts the car door. "So its not you who he killed."

"Its Kieran." I say. "Hes not dead."

"Well he should be because all his blood is on Ace and Ace aint got a scratch on him."

"What happened?" She asks me

"It doesn't matter, Adele I think you should go home." Ray says.

"I broke up with your friend- you dont have to get all fucking hurt about it." I snap at Ray who keeps annoying me.

"Just go home." He says to me. "Tell me to go home one more time." I tell him. Ray looks at Bianca and sighs.

"Adele this isnt normal- we dont have the energy any more to be breaking up fights. We have real life shit to do. Stop being so fucking child-ish."

"Whats your issue. What does this have to do with you ? Youre not Ace's brother you know."

"Well he damn well is since Ive been with him everyday since kids- so he kinda is." He says and I shove him back.

"You know what... fuck this. Fuck all of this." I say leaving.

The day after I wake up and get ready. It was the twins birthday today and I had a party to organize. I am so tired... I just kept thinking of Ace and Kieran and I was hoping Kieran would be OK. Him being dead wouldnt end well.