Chapter 19

Serena's POV

A million things were going through my head. I was second guessing everything, it drove me mad. Was he being nice to just get me back into bed? Or just because I was pregnant? I knew his brother and he couldn't be that fucking nice. His brother was an asshole.

I just don't trust guys. They always lied or pretended to be someone else.

"So I think I ate so much that I could probably sleep for a week." I tell Tristan who dropped me back home.

"Thats good. Hope you enjoyed yourself." He says walking me up to the door. He was a charming, handsome guy and he knew it. His confidence was off the charts.

"It was alright." I say teasing him. Behind me my door opens and I nearly fall back but Tristan grabs my arm and holds me steady.

He looks behind me and I follow his gaze.

"Hey. I was waiting for you and you didn't answer. So I let myself in." My dad says. I look at Tristan who just raises his eyebrows.

"Dad. How did you let yourself in?" I say annoyed.

"Is this how you greet your old man?" He says to me before he speaks a bunch of Spanish hugging me.

"Call me tomorrow?" I tell Tristan who nods.

"No. No." My dad says. "Come on in. I wanna see your date."

"Oh God." I say as I realize this was going to go terrible. I walk inside with Tristan as if I am a guest in my own damn apartment. With all three it started to feel really small.

"D'amelio." My dad says as he looks at Tristan. Tristan nods a little. "Mr Sanchez."

"You have grown up so much- now you're dating my kid." He says. "Last time I saw you, you were 18?"

"I guess. Yeah."

"You went prison and your brother cut business ties with me." My dad stood in his suit like always. He always looked a million bucks.

"Ive heard." Tristan says.

"He's not as polite as you though is he?" My dad chuckles. "Ace has a different way of doing this." Tristan says. He didn't like it when people spoke bad about his brother I guess.

"It was great to see you again. I'm going to head out." Tristan says to me.

"Hold on. Hold on." My dad says and I sigh.

"Dad, cut it out." I say annoyed. "What? A guy drops you off home and I can't even question his motives?"

"No you can't." I say and Tristan just chuckles at how ridiculous this was. "Goodnight." He says before leaving.

"He has the same attitude as his brother."

"Trust me, he does not."

"You know his brother?"

"Dad, Ace has been in a relationship with Adele the last 4 years."

"Adele? Adele or you should not be mixing with these kind of guys." He says to me as I sit down taking my heels off. I felt sick.

"Guys like my dad? My brothers? Jesus- I havent spoken to you in months and all of a sudden you think you can just come tell me who to date?"

"Serena..."

"Excuse me..." I say getting up running into the kitchen where I throw up in the sink. I couldnt hold it anymore. I cant hold food down this stupid baby.