Chapter 21

Ace's POV

I wake up the next morning very late and look around my bedroom wondering where Adele was.

Last night was a little bit of a blur mostly because I was high, drunk and pissed off. The last thing I remember is fucking Adele but I cannot remember anything after that.

My dad being around really threw me off. Have not seen him in like 5 years atleast? He was still the same asshole with more kids to mess up.

I shower and get dressed before jogging down the stairs where I see Tristan eating a burger. I look at my phone to see it was 2pm.

"Where have you been?" He asks

"In my bed?" I say confused.

"I had to take your girlfriend to the emergency room because you left her injured." He says annoyed clearly. "What?"

"I'm so fucking over having to clean up your messes." He says putting the burger down leaving the kitchen.

What the fuck did I do to him? I get my phone out and call Adele but she does not answer. I call Kayden but realize he doesn't live with Adele anymore so I call Paris.

"Ace." She says.

"Hey. You seen Adele?"

"Yeah. She's sleeping."

"Is she ok?"

"She is hungover I guess." She says. She starts screaming to someone about something else. I think it was a friend or something.

"Paris?" I say

"Yes. Hi. What did you say?" She says.

"Paris. Are you drunk?"

"Its 2pm. Why would I be drunk? Okay... fine I am drunk. Were having a pool party."

"Okay have fun." I say hanging up. Very strange. I wonder if Adele was pissed at me for not being there last night. What the fuck did Tristan mean about I injured her? What did I do while I was drunk? I looked at my knuckles and I hate myself for even looking. I try my best to remember but I do not remember a fight?

I go to the gym and make sure I get out all my frustrations especially the issues around my father. I wish I could beat him up. I shouldve yesterday.

I come back home and shower and change again before I head over to Adele's place. I need to figure out what happened.

The place was filled with teenagers drinking and music blasting.

I watch Paris and London who were at the pool with their friends. I then see some kid sniffing coke off a table.

"Hi Ace." Paris says seeing me. "You shouldn't be swimming when you're drunk- you can drown." London yells at her. "Shut up you're drunk too."

I walk inside the kitchen and find Adele with Tristan and Serena.

"You wanna watch me get drunk?" Tristan asks Serena dragging her out the kitchen.

"Are you okay?" I ask. "What happened last night." She stood in a black dress that had no sleeves or straps. It was tight hugging her body.

"What do you mean?" She says frowning. "You are such an asshole. You have no regard for others. You think I'm some kind of sex toy you can just fuck and disappear on? You were in some next land and pushed my organs about. I passed out and your brother had to take me to hospital where I had to explain my boyfriend been a bit rough. They examined me and thought I was a rape victim." She yells at me as she now starts hitting me with the box of cookies she had.