Chapter 18

Tristan's POV

"What do you want me to do? Attend her scans?" I say as I watch my mother stand infront of me in the kitchen.

"Don't get smart with me. You impregnated a girl that you don't even know." She says shaking her head.

Why did I even tell her? Its been a few days since Bianca's birthday party and I havent still come to the realization that Serena- the girl who is so unstable that she slept with me after a hello- is having my child.

"Hi Adrian." My mom says seeing Ace walk into the kitchen.

"Congratulations." He says to her and she looks at him before slapping the back of his head.

"Ouch?" He says. "This is a joyous moment. A baby will be born. There will be a new addition to the D'amelio's?"

"Oh shut up." I tell him as he took such joy in my misery.

"I am confused because this girl is who again?" My mom says rubbing her eyes. I had a pretty good relationship with my mom. She was really young when she had me but she tried her best. Through out prison she always supported me. At the time she had my little sister Chanel... she was still coming to see me.

"Serena." Adele says who stood at the entry. "Hi Adele." My mom says hugging Adele.

"Stop drinking straight from the milk." I tell Ace who opened then fridge drinking the milk before he poured it into his cereal.

"Dont worry babys dont drink this kinda milk." He says as I roll my eyes. His happy mood wasn't appreciated right now.

"Serena is my childhood best friend." Adele tells my mom as she sat down. She was wearing Ace's tshirt on top of her jeans. I guess they were fully back together.

"Serena is a hot mess. She's either drunk or taking drugs." Ace says. "Does she even live in a normal place? Shes going to raise your baby at the club."

"You were in jail for so many years that you just forgot all about safe sex?" My mom says and I watch Adele and Ace just laugh at my mom telling me off. I was 25 years old? I didnt need this?

I have been gone for 4 years. Those 4 years were fucking hell because I was away from everything and you really start to appreciate your freedom after 4 days let alone 4 years. The torment of wasting 4 years of your life.

"I think it will be good for Serena to have a baby. She will slow down. When my mom left and I had to look after my siblings it changes your midnset." Adele says

"That baby is going to be fucked up." Ace says. "She was taking shots at that party."

"Taking shots?" My mom says and I look at Ace. He was so fucking annoying.

"You need to find the girl- your responsibility now Tristan." My mom says to me shaking her head. "All for a few minutes of pleasure you signed up for 18 years of no sleep. You boys think because youre good looking and charming its all fun and games getting with girls. This is why your father has 20 babymommas." She says shaking her head.

"You okay?" Adele asks me and I snap back into reality. My mom had left and Ace was eating cereal as usual.

"Yes..." I say. "Did she just compare me to our dad?" I was offended.

Was I okay? Hell no? I was not supposed to be a dad? I make money from drugs. Financially I am fine but goddamn- that baby is going to be fucked up.

"Maybe I should really stop sleeping with girls until marriage."

"I think thats a great idea." Adele says. "Maybe we should all do that. Life would be much more peaceful."

"So you wanna get married." Ace says and Adele laughs.